Chapter 2

Levi's POV

It's been a week since the EXO concert. Nothing strange has happened except for the animal attacks. Seoul is now a terrorized area. People aren't allowed to go out after 7. All doors and windows are supposed to be closed. It's kind of suffocating but till that animal or animals aren't caught, precautions have to be taken.

I was walking back with Laura from college.

"Did you hear about the animal attacks?" Laura asked.

I nodded, "Mom and dad are freaking out about it...they won't let me go anywhere."

"Well that's actually good," Laura said. "They care about you."

"Do you think it's actually an animal?" you asked.

"Wae?" She asked. "What do you think? Well I think it's an animal only."

"I don't think an animal can kill anybody that smartly. Besides according to the newspaper reports and the TV reports they never eat the human fully. They just kill it. And eat some parts. What kind of animal will do that?" I asked.

"So what do you think it is?" She asked.

"I think...I think its something mystical," I said.

"Mystical as in?" She asked and raised her right eye brow.

"Perhaps...werewolves," I said.

She stopped in the middle of the path and looked at me, "Are you crazy?" Then she laughed, "Guess Teen Wolf has a bad affect on you. Werewolves are mystical creatures not real. Anyways I'll see you later I have to go home and help mom with grocery before it gets dark and your werewolves and come attack us." 

"Bye," you said. "Be careful."

"Ne," she cried and she walked the other way. 

While I was walking I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped in the middle and turned around. No one. I again started walking and reached home.

"I'm back," I called out. "Mom?"

"Ne, Levi," she said. "I'm in the living room."

I walked to the living room and plopped on the couch.

"How was school?" She asked.

"Normal," I said. "Just the thing everyone was talking about the animal attacks."

"Yah! Y/N," she said. "You have to be careful...those creatures are dangerous, arraseo?"