〰️🔆Chapter Nine🔆〰️

PLEASE VOTE

🔸Kaylee POV🔸

My eyes snap open at the sound of my name being called, I'm completely covered in cold sweat and my hands are trembling, my heart pounding out of my chest, looking around the room grabbing my body to find out if what I just experience was real.

I looked to see Jamar towering over me with a concerned look on his face.

I slowly got up cautiously, I was still shivering, I rubbed my head, and then my eyes trying to wipe away the sleep.

"Are you okay?" he asked

I jumped at the sound of his voice pulling away from him, but I quickly calm down realizing that it was just a dream and it didn't follow me to the real world.

"I think so, how long have I been sleeping?" I asked searching around for my phone.

"What was the last thing you heard me say in the story?"

"Something about confronting her.." I said rubbing my head that hurts like hell.

"Hear drink some water you're probably dehydrated.... That was about two hours ago me nah repeat the rest to you again nobody never tell yuh fi drop asleep" he said chuckling

"It's not me is curio's child," I said pointing to my still flat belly.

The room got silent for a few minutes, Jamar broke the ice burg by asking a question I hoped would have passed.

"Was it a bad dream?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Hardly.

"Huh?"

"Oh.. aum, you kept screaming Curio Curio..... and I came over to wake you and you grabbed me...and auuhh-" he said rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean t-"

"No no, it's fine it just ah... yea"

Well this was bizarre

We both sat there in uncomfortable silence until I got up to use the bathroom.

Still dizzy from my dehydration I stumbled to the bathroom, I took a quick look around admiring the shell-themed bathroom, while walking over to the mirror, to look at my reflection before washing off any vestiges of sleep left on my face.

The sun shines bright through the window, followed by a warm noon breeze.

My belly grumble a little, indicating that I was hungry, but as a giddy new mother, I took it as a sign that the baby agrees with my thoughts.

"I miss him too" I whispered

My hormones are so off the rails I'm dreaming of sex with curio.

Maybe I should go home and stay for a couple of days before moving here.

I miss my mom and grandma also I would at least be closer to curio.

I'm a little scared to face my mom.

She found out about my pregnancy through Kay that didn't even give me a chance to tell her myself.

And the fact that I have been gone for months really drove her nuts.

I left the bathroom to find my phone.

I pulled my phone from under the pillow and I have about 100 notifications from curio I opened the chat to see some messages and voice notes that I don't even remember sending.