Class Started

[Author: yepey! naka-20 plus na tayo! thanks sa mga readers for supporting this story..love lots! muwah muwah!]

Chapter 21 : Class Started

after what happened then.. past few Months.. the class resume..and there.. i remembered when the enrollment.. i saw Ed and Trisha was happy together

all Specials was very happy of them even proud.. while me.. just me..always.. my eyes would blow up and i always pretend that some kind of insect bite my eyes or some sort of.

maybe that was like a worse part of the grade 9.. now i'm grade 10 and im proud but half of me is sad..

i can't imagine what would be my life this school year.. i hope it would be fine.. i hope so....

"o.. Frose.. halikana.. Flag Ceremony na.. you wouldn't missed the announcement now.. dali!"

ahy..

i fixed everything and live my things at the classroom..if your asking what section am I.. I'm at Regular..yup..always..you can't come up na.. so im still a regular.. im at section 1 now..yup.. 

the Philippine anthem played..

next prayer

panatang makabayan

and

exercise

"Move your body everyone!"  told the principal..

"Arrgh..!"  i look and find whose the girl was... so there i was looking at her..

□-□

"Tri..Trisha?" i whispered

"Hey! Jamie! Lets go!" shouted her classmate..

then she was gone.. she went back to her line..

'Jamie?'

her name is Jamie? Jamie? sounds familiar..i think ive already heard that name.. but she looks like Trisha? 

yeah..

nah.. stop Frose..maybe your just hurt.. so stop..

i just concentrate and listen to the announcement

"Ok everybody..We All Wanted to tell you all your all not yet gonna be dismiss later.. we have to attend the exercise later.. the health organization will come here to check our health so please informed your parents about it..some letters are send from your guardians or parents but other,we still don't know their address so hoping you all would infromed them.. we expecting you all to come and ofcourse wear your P.E 's .. ALL SPG would room around the hall to see if someone did not attend and would be straight to the office..thats all.. thank you..you may now go back to your respective classrooms"

and we all go..

--

"Frose ..maghanap ka nalang ng vacant tables.. and me..ill get us some foods.. ok?" told Daphne with approve gestures in her hands

"ok ok.. fine..  *Sigh* just pick my favorites ok?"

"yup! trust me haha! ok sige na"

and naghanap na ako.

well your asking about PJ? He's already at States  already.. syempre school again niya.. same as ours.

sometimes he calls me..message..and Skype.. he never forgot just a single once..

so there was i

i found the perfect spot.. beside the window i sat down and noyone owns it yet..