𝒊𝒊𝒊

HIDDEN TRUTH
───🏹───
iii~Stranger

MY BOOTS CRUNCHED on the white snow that was laid before my feet as my cheeks started to turn a pink color and I regret not bringing a scarf.

As I walking through the beautiful forest with snow covered trees I heard a whimpering sound from behind a tree, I stopped in my tracks as I looked that direction.

I quietly started to walk from where the whimpering sound was coming from, it sounded like some sort of animal, definetly not a human. As I walked over behind the tree I saw a brown haired boy with what seemed like a dog tied up.

At first I thought the boy had tight the dog but then I realized he was trying to help the dog be free.

I dropped my basket to the ground as I kneeled beside the dog as took out a switch blade I always carried tied around my tight underneath my dress for protection, plus no one would ever check that spot.

I brought the blade to where the animals legs where tied up as the boy leaned back trying to not get in the way.

I cut the rope and took it off his legs, the dog then quickly got up and started to run away, It must be a wild dog.

"That was very kind of you, Miss" The boy said as he stood up from the ground covered in snow, I grabbed my basket I had dropped and stood up.

"Thank you, uh...-" I said as I looked up at the boy, he had these hazel eyes and the tip of his nose was red. He's so beautiful.

"Gilbert, Gilbert Blythe and you are?" He asked as he put his hand out and I gladdly shook it. "Y/n Fleur, pleasure to meet you." I smiled as we both pulled out hands back.

We both got back on the track and started walking the same direction.

"I haven't seen you around here, I assume you're heading to school right?" He said as he turned to look at me while we were both walking.

"Yes, I am heading to school, and you haven't seen me around here because me and my family just moved here yesturday." I said as I turned to look at him while walking.

"But my brother has lived here for two months now, his name is Regulus Fleur" I said as I turned my head straight back. "Fleur, I knew I had heard that name before when you told me what your name was!" He said as put his gloves on.

"The painter right? My friend Bash bought one of his paintings, they are quite beautiful" He commented as we both turned to face each other with smiles across our faces.

"Thank you! I will be sure to tell that to my brother," I said as a school house started to appear in the distance.

"Do you paint like you brother?" He asked as kids from all different directions started to walk into the school house. "Not really, I mean I have tried but I suck at it!" I laughed remebering back at the paintings I had done which our now in the attic.

"My brother is the painter, I am the musician, my other brother, Gale, who is also the same age as in the athelic one. He's also coming to this school but it seems he has left without me." I chuckled as we walked up the steps of the school house.