Present Day

Oris Mixson, a scientist at Area 51, located at groom lake in southern Nevada, US. Great at mathematics. Works for the US military in investigating time travel and extraterrestrials. Time has long been an important subject in studying religion, philosophy and science. Time is the endless renewed progress of existence. A simpler meaning is "duration in which all things happen". But what calls duration a duration? In physics, it is one of the 7 scalar quantities like length and mass usually described as fundamental quantities. Measured in "seconds" as SI unit just what a clock reads. But it doesn't tell much about the time related to the motion and the change in the object around us.

In a more specific way "a continuous, measurable quantity in which an event occurs in a sequence proceeding from the past through the present to the future". One second is the time that elapses during 9,192,631,770 cycles of radiation produced by the transition between two spins of caesium 133 atoms which is 316.9 pico centuries. When a caesium atom receives microwave energy at exactly the right frequency, it changes its energy state. Time appears to have direction. The past lies behind and fixed, whereas the future lies ahead and is not fixed.

Oris Mixson worked with E. Peik and C. Tamm to propose a nuclear optical clock based on 229m Th (nucleus of thorium isotope with atomic mass 229). A notional clock that would use the frequency of nuclear transition as its reference frequency. A greater level of accuracy has been achieved than the currently in-use atomic clock of the element caesium. Now thorium is ready to replace caesium. Time would be calculated based on thorium's radiation between atom spin.

Earlier thorium oxide was used in ceramics and thorium dioxide in portable gas lanterns and as a catalyst. Thorium has a higher density, atomic weight, melting and boiling point, and electrical conductivity than caesium. This makes it a suitable element for time travelling. Oris decided to work independently on this operation. Oris paper down with lots of tons of formula. According to papers, He created a device capable of posing a low-energy excited state. Below 10eV excitation energy holding 2490.00 m/s speed of sound. Embedded and accepted face-centred cubic crystal lattice environment element. With the trap-based nuclear clock which is a chain of multiple 229Th ions trapped, He observed every chronon unit of time. And took a note of it.

Idunn showed up to Oris. She requested for his device to use for Thor's rescue. But Oris didn't believe her and refused. Oris got back to his project. He created a massive cylinder that is super dense and holds up to nuclei of 1018 per cm3. The cylinder spins fast enough about its axis. This cylinder is known as the Tipler cylinder. It created non-static stationary distributions of mass energy called the frame-dragging effect. He achieved direct nuclear laser excitation at a typical energy range below keV. Due to the nuclear clock-based device, the length of the cylinder was allowed to be finite.