Discovery Of Thorium And Mysteries

In 1815, Sweden scientist Jöns Jacob Berzelius received a sample of an unusual black mineral. The mineral contained a large number of elements like iron, manganese, lead, tin, uranium and one substance he could not identify. He concluded that it's a new element. It was silvery white and mysterious energy could be felt from it. Earth's crust contains about 16 parts per million of the element. Berzelius named the element thorium, in honour of the god Thor. The same year, in Iceland, some men recovered a mysterious bronze statue of a seated figure from the Eyrarland farm. The object is identified as "Thor is holding his hammer Mjölnir". It was suggested that the statue is related to a scene where Thor recovers his hammer while seated by grasping it with both hands during the wedding ceremony. The statue is a featured item at the national museum of Iceland.

Soon mother earth celebrated her son's discovery. Eruption of Tambora volcano situated in Sumbawa island, Indonesia. This volcano expelled around 140 gt of magma making it the largest known historic eruption. Over 71000 people died. Soon the news reached Loki. The whole world's climate changed drastically. Being a frost giant, Loki made clouds block the sun's rays dropping the temperature to three degrees. Cold weather hit the northeastern USA and Europe. Heavy snow fell in some states in June. The year 1816 was nicknamed "Eighteen-hundred-and-froze-to-death".

Berzelius conducted many experiments on thorium in the following years to get to know more about elements. Loki worried about Thor's power. He tried to spoil Berzelius's experiment. He managed to replace thorium from Berzelius's lab with silvery-white yttrium phosphate (YPO4 ). In 1825, Berzelius, being confused, announced that he had made a misconception. He believed what he had found was not a new element but a compound yttrium phosphate. Shortly thereafter, in 1828, goddess Idunn placed a situation where Berzelius again came into contact with thorium. Berzelius renounced that it was a new element and it's correct.

Idunn was challenging Loki. To further prevent humanity from exploring more Thorium, Loki sends an exclusive giant, a hairy human-like beast to several continents. For centuries, many people have reported sighting the bigfoot known as Yeti in the Himalayas, Almasty in Russia and Sasquatch in the Northern part of America.

With the discovery of radioactivity, the following year 1898, Curie and Schmidt announced the mysterious energy of thorium was radioactivity. Scientists believe thorium can displace Uranium. It would be economical to make electricity with thorium.

Idunn successfully tried to depart Freyja from the prison. Soon Freyja got to earth for more discoveries about Thor. She found out the place where Thor had fallen on earth. It was in the middle of cape Perpetua, 3 miles south of Yachats, Oregon. It has a circular hole about 30 feet deep. The hole constantly drains and refills itself as the Pacific ocean is forever being swallowed by that sinkhole. Some have named it " The gate to hell". But it is known as Thor's well. Freyja wanted to bring every energy source of Thor towards this hole. It can bring Thor back together.

During world war II, Freyja served in air force transport for The Bahamas. On her mission, she heard about the Eyrarland statue in Iceland. She knew that statue would contain the soul and life of mighty Thor. She decided to visit Iceland. In 1945, on Iceland's journey, Loki held hostage his magical power on earth's surface from Florida and Puerto Rico, glimpsing like a triangle. Anything entered into that triangular region disappears or vanishes. With Freyja, a group of US bombers known as "Flight 19" disappeared in that triangle. Later the Navy sent two rescue planes to find Flight 19, which also disappeared into that triangle. This supernatural mystery got called the "Bermuda triangle". Aliens, the mythical lost continent of Atlantis has got blamed for the mysterious behaviour.

He brutally killed Freyja and left her body in the ice valley of Bergen Norway displaying it as suicide. In 1970, Freyja's body was discovered as a suicidal mystery of an unidentified Isdal woman.