Ten.

TW: Sexual Assault!!

"Greyson looks exactly like him. I don't know how anyone can not see it." Hudson comes closer to me.

"Okay, but who?" I ask again. He grabs my hand leading me to his office. I have no choice but to follow.

He closes the door and makes me sit on one of the chairs. He grabs a file from his desk and slams it down in front of me.

I hesitate to open it, but I do. Once I look inside I gasp. It was a spitting image of Greyson. I thought he looked like Jessica, but I was wrong.

"Who is this man?" I ask him.

"The Russian Mafia Leader." I stand up.

"Greyson's is half Russian?" I rub my palm over my face.

"Better yet he might be the heir of the Russian Mafia." Hudson chuckles.

"What is his name?" I ask Hudson.

"Ivan Orlov"

I grab my phone and call Jessica again. She's probably going to block me.

"What. Why do you keep calling me?" She grumbled.

"Is Greyson's Father named Ivan Orlov?" I ask her.

She groans. "Yes, but he will take Greyson. He doesn't know about him." She hangs up, leaving me shocked.

"She said yes and he doesn't even know about him," I tell Hudson. He sighs.

"Yes, he does." Hudson goes back to his desk and picks up the file that he gave me. He pulls out a sheet and gives it to me.

It looked like a note.

Dear Hudson,

I know you have MY son living in your fucking house. I will find you. When I do, I will fucking kill you. You kept him from me, remember that?

Your true friend, Ivan.

We sit in silence for a good ten minutes.

I gulp. "Will he really kill you?" I ask Hudson, sitting down. I need to take all this in.

"Yes." No hesitation.

Before I can reply the door slams open, revealing Jessica tied up. I gasp. What is she doing here?

"Sit her down." The guard nods, placing Jessica in the chair next to mine. I stand up and walk over to Husdon.

"What do we do?" I ask.

"There's no we. You will stay in this house with Greyson and I will think of a plan to kill Ivan." He sits down at his desk, leaning back. Looks sexier than ever. Omg Stop.

"Why do you have to kill Ivan?" I'm curious.

"Because if we don't we will come after us. Then Greyson can become a Russian Mafia Leader." I gasp.

"No, I don't want Greyson in the Mafia. I refuse it. No, he's mine. You have no right to decide that." I cross my arms,  showing I'm dead serious. He sighs.

"He isn't yours. He's Jessica's, Alana." I shake my head.

"Yeah, he's mine. You stole him from me." Jessica agrees.

"NO! He isn't yours. The day he was born. I've been taking care of him. I changed his diapers and fed him. I gave up my room for him, I take him to school, I take him to playdates, I pay for him, I fucking love him. Don't you dare say he isn't mine, because, he is. I may not be his mom, but he needs someone who loves him. The day he was born, you didn't even glance at him. You said the rudest crap ever, so no, don't ever say that stupid crap ever again." I cursed them out, slammed the door in their faces, and walk outside.

I can't believe him. How can he just stand there and say that?

Once I get outside, I walk down to the road and take a little walk. I can't help but feel a pair of eyes on me. I look around, behind me, next to me, and I find nothing. Just tree after tree.

"Where am I?" I mumble to myself, I turn around heading back to the house - I have a feeling something is off.

Once I hear a wrinkled sound from the bushes, that does it for me, I run.

"Come back here!" A man runs after me. I don't look back to see who it is; all I know is that they're fast.

Once I see the house, I smile to myself, feeling safer. But, of course, I jinx it. The man's body tumbles on me, making us both fall.

My Jaw smacks on the ground. I cry out. Crap that hurt.

"Please." I beg out. Just leave me alone.

The man flips me over, so I'm facing him. He takes a good look at me and smirks. He holds down both of my arms with one hand. I try to escape, but he's strong. He takes his other hand and starts taking my top off.

No

No

No

I cry harder. "Please, just leave me alone. I won't tell anyone, please." He shakes his head, licking his mouth with his tongue, staring at my breast.

He pinches my nipples and licks them, leaving his saliva all over me. He takes off my pants, leaving me bare naked.

He places his fingers on my clit, sticking them in fingering me. I cry harder.

"Get off." I scream and try to kick him. He still holds me down.

"Hey! Get the fuck off of her!" Someone shouts. I have no idea who, I could care less. I just want this man off of me.

I try to cover everything quickly, when the man gets off and runs away.

"Get him." One of the guards say. I place my shirt in-front of my body.

I look down at the ground, embarrassed and disgusted. Mia comes over and takes her sweatshirt off and quickly putting it on me.

I get off the ground and she hugs me, taking me inside. We pass my sister and Hudson on the way. Hudson doesn't even look at me, yeah I'm disgusted with myself too. If only I hadn't ran off.

Mia takes me up to Hudson's and I's room. She goes and runs me a bath, while I sit on the bed, waiting.

There's a knock on the door, Mia makes her way over to the door and cracks it. I hear mumbling, one name sticks out to me.

"Jessica, I really don't think this is the best time." Mia shuts the door and helps me make my way over to the bath.

She helps me strip my clothes, leaving me in just my underwear. "After this you will still feel him on you, but trust me it will help." I nod my head, thinking maybe Mia had a similar situation.

She helps washes me, then leaving me to take off my underwear. I scrub extra hard on my breast and down there, wanting him off of me.

That's when the tears fall.

-

Word Count: 1142