The Heist

"EVERYONE GET TO THE SAFE! MOVE, MOVE! THE COPS WILL SHOW ANY MINUTE!" The fish said to his minions. They had tried to rob a bank previously of 1.23 million dollars. The police showed up 2 minutes later. Apparently he had picked a bank to close to the police station. When they got put into jail they were split apart but when they went to prison they were put back together. They became the most feared gang. Then they busted out.

Which brings us to now where they are robbing a bank.

*Switch to 1st-person*

I wonder if we are far enough away from the police station? I had been wondering for a while now but the thought had been overwhelmed in my head by panic. I hadn't even heard sirens yet, but I needed to hurry my workers. When the police do come, we need to be ready.

But maybe the cops wouldn't come. Maybe they were on their way. I want to believe we will succeed but we are rusty. We couldn't know for sure. But then I saw it. A car. Looked normal first but, the more I looked, the more I knew. I saw the reflection of a inside light flashing behind tinted black screens. Almost no siren from here but a siren that only transmitted through car radios. It was impossible to hear outside a car.

So... I opened fire. I told my men to fire at that car. When one questioned I said it was a cloaked police car. The thing skidded to a stop in front of us. Out stepped a cyborg. Wait, CYBORG? In that moment I was perplexed. How had that station paid for a cyborg?