The Capture

*Switching pov*

Yes a good response to a cyborg is how they could pay for it. Anyway, the fish didn't expect that. At all. That's what he gets for shutting me up. I barely got 2 paragraphs and he got 3. I'm mad. Well it seems that they are getting destroyed by him. Oop. The cyborg just shot someone wang-doodle off. And snapped someone's femur in half and now they are screaming. Apparently snapping a femur is one of the most painful things to a human.

Oof it's bleeding like hell. OH God, it's like the bathroom scene in IT. Ow the screaming, it's hurting my ears. The fish just got flung. It is a epic scene if you saw it. Oh... the robot just got them all netted up. Now picture this. There is a cyborg and he grabbed a fish and fastballed it into the ocean. That is what happened. And the rest go to jail.

The fish decided to get his old school to help him with a different project. He said "I now spite the government. But since I can't kill the president now I have to kill a former president. I thought long and hard about it and let's go for Obama." One of his friends said,"Hey, what is Obama's last name?" The fish just shot him in the face for asking such a stupid question.

Well this is the end for part 2. Now SCROLL.