What is so difficult???

When you went to the room you were shocked to see the mess because Tae was not a messy person and after being with him for so many months you knew that his behaviour was not normal but you don't know why he was behaving like that.

His pov

Why are you not coming Yn, come help me and scold me I am doing all this to distract you only...

Yn pov
I came near him and started cleaning the mess Tae was not moving a bit so i decided to speak up only

' Tae move a bit I have to find your tie, you are getting late for your meeting '

He snapped out of his second world .
You found the tie and started helping him with his tie and spoke

' What happened Tae why so seem so off the track is everything okay are you tensed or have something to share? '

Tae spoke
' Nothing is there I was thinking about what gotten into my mind that I made such mess in the room now you have to clean it up all '

You smiled and spoke 😊

' Nothing to worry about it's just a small mess which won't take more than 30 min '

He smiled and hugged you

'Yn~ah when are you joining the company I want to spend some time with you which will only be possible at office coz here that brat or anyone else will not let me have some time with you '

You blushed hearing his words

He spoke

' Yn~ah Ron's birthday is coming tell me the plan '

You smiled knowing that he got so attached with Ron within a small span of time, so you spoke

' Well I think to ask oppa when will he come and then we will have small party with just oppa and his family since I can't contact unnie's family just them only. But i have to go for shopping but will go during Ron's school hours only so that the surprise will be there till the end. '

But Tae spoke

' Yn what about you even your birthday is there won't you celebrate '

you stopped for a minute and your smile dropped

' No Tae I don't celebrate my birthday from age of 9 years only, I don't like to celebrate it's just that.
Now get ready or you will be late to the office.'   you smiled 😊

You and Tae went down stairs you see off him and went to clean up your room

When you were cleaning something dropped from your drawer you smiled with tears in your eyes

' I thought u will leave my life but you didn't left it won't be easy to leave now........