PART 8

SHUKLA HOUSE : WEEKEND, MORNING 7 .30 AM

Sana rushed inside shukla house. Rita saw her and smiled. Sana too smiled at her.  "Hey sana beta, how are you and how is pammi?"  she asked to sana with a smile on her lips. Sana hugged rita and  "Rita maa, me and maa are fine. Now tell me how are you all? Where is papa and lovely?" she asked her and searched someone.  "I'm here sana" mataji said and came out from her room.  "lovely!" Sana said and hugged her. They talked with each other sometime.  "Rita maa, where is that idiot?"  sana asked rita and waiting for her answer.  "Oh sid,...sleeping" Rita replied her.  "What sleeping??" Sana shocked and rushed towards sid's room. "Hey careful" rita shouts and smiled at sana. Sana running on the upstairs and suddenly she bumped with someone. Before she fell down that person held her HAND.  sana opened her and  saw vidyut  In front of her eyes. Vidyut smiled at her. Sana smiled and stood properly.  "Thank you vidyut ji she thanked him for saving her from falling. "Hii sana how are you? You looking so gorgeous today he said with a  some desire on his eyes. "Oh shit, I forgot sorry vidyut ji we will talk later ok" she said and rushed towards sidharth's room.  vidyut got irritated and went down. Sana opened sid's room door and saw him who is sleeping upside down and saw his lavishing room which is nothing less than dustbin. She got angry and went to washroom. She filled a bucket full of water and slowly reached sid without make any noise. She saw him, without waste seconds she poured water on sid. Sid got up from his sleep with a heavy breath due to  choke.  He looked at sana who is laughing at him.  "Sana!!!!" he shouts and got down from the bed. "Rita maa, amma no..please save me from this idiot"  she shouts and rushed out.  "Hey I will kill you sana" he too shouts and rushed behind her. Rita and surekha smiled at the while vidyut held his fist tightly. Now they reached Hall. Sana went behind Rita and "maa, please save me"  sana pleased her. Sid tried to catch sana  "mom don't support her this time. Look what she have done" sid complaints sana to Rita. Sana looks at rita with a puppy face. "No maa, I didn't do anything" sacchi before she talk further sid used this opportunity and caught Sana..  sana tried to come out from his hold .He took her in his arms and walks out of his house.  "Arrey sidharth where you are taking her?" Rita called sid and went behind sidnaaz surekha and  vidyut also went behind sidnaaz with a confused face.  "Sid, leave me yaar please mummmyyy!!!!"  she cried but he didn't care about her cry and shouts. Sid showed something to sana. She saw the direction and widened her eyes.  "No sid, please don't do this" she pleased him again. But sid just smiled mischievously at her. "Sidharth what are you doing beta?, leave her" surekha ordered her but where sid haven't bothered about her order. They can't understand what sid is going to do. Now sid reached that place and throwed sana on the swimming pool. "Sidharthhhh!!!"  everyone shouts whilst sid laughed at sana. Sana lifted her head from water and glared at sid who is laughing at her in a teasing way. Now sana slowly moved towards and held his leg. Sid understood what's she going to do before he escape From her sana pulled him on the pool.  "Sana!!!!" sid shouts.  Now everyone laughed at sidnaaz..vidyut again got angry but he controlled himself. Sidnaaz glared at each other then smiled. They splashed water on each other...  "Mom, give me my soap and towel I will take bath here itself" sid said whilst everyone laughed at him.  "Hey pagal come out" rita said and smiled. Sid got out from the water and gave a hand to Sana. But her leg slipped before she fell down sid held her WAIST  and pulled her towards him. They lost on each other eyes without their knowledge. Rita saw them like this and smiled. Vidyut can't control him   "sidharth"  he shouted makes sudnaaz come out from their world. Sid freed sana whilst sana blushed. Surekga and rita saw vidyut with a confused look  "haan woh, change your clothes soon sid, how long you could stay with wet clothes?"  he said with a fake anger. Vidyut looks wet sana with a lust filled eyes. But he controlled himself. They went inside  "look at my dress idiot now how can I go out"  sana said with a upset face. Rita went near her and "don't worry sana I have a solution" she said and took sana inside her room. Sid gave a confused look and went to his room...