PART 30

He opened his eyes and sat on the wall. Without his knowledge his eyes filled with tears. "You going to get your bhabhi soon' dadi's voice ringing on his ears again and again. Sidharth closed his ears with his palms and breaths heavily. He took his phone from the pocket and dialed sana's number. On the other side sana is sitting alone on her room and writing something on her diary with a tears filled eyes. Suddenly she got a call. She took her phone, she sees new number on her display. Saba furrows her eyebrows in confusion. She saw the clock which is showing 10.30 now. She attend the call.  "Hello' .  "Hii sana , this is vidyut' making sana shock. "Vid...yu..t stammered sana .  "Haan Sana,  actually I called you to say thanks for accepting this marriage proposal' vidyut says with a smile on his face. Sana tried to reply him but she couldn't.  "BUSY' mumbled sid and starring at his phone with a confusion. "With whom she talking now' he asks himself and called her again but got the same response "busy' .  He gets angry and pain minute by minute. He came out from the terrace and started walking towards his room. When he about to cross vidyut's room  "OK sana bye good night' says vidyut and disconnected the call. Sid saw this and shocked. He rushed inside his room. He closed the door and sees sana's photo on the wall. He dialed sana's number again, sana hears her phone ringtone sound "is he again?' questioned sana herself and took the phone on her hand. She saw the display and her heart jumped in some unknown happiness because it's shows SIDHARTH'S name on the display. Sana tried to atten his call but stopped. "What are you doing sana ? Don't forget this you're going to become his brother's wife' she thought and cut the call. This mere thought gave her pain on her heart. Sidharth irritated. He didn't give up, he called her again and sana she cut his call again. "Pick up the phone damn it' roars sid in anger. Finally sana answered his call. Sidharth smiled and kept the phone on his ears. Sana also kept the phone on her ears. Sidhant tried to speak but he haven't know what to speak whilst sana waiting for him to speak. They both feels their's breath. Sidnaaz closed their eyes and feels the moment. "Sana' calls sid  softly. Sana started weeping after hearing his voice. She disconnected the call and switched off her phone. Sid sees the phone with a confusion. He again called her "switched off' mumbled sidharth .  Other side sana hugged her phone close to her heart and started crying.  "Don't make me weak sidharth' cries sana. Sidharth just walking here and there.    

       Next day morning, sidharth came to Hall with a red eyes and black circle around his eyes this clearly indicates he doesn't sleep yesterday  night. "OK jay beta, come sharply at 10clk' Rita said on the phone. Sid heard everything "mom where are you going? and if you want go anywhere I'm here right then why you called jay ?' asks sidharth with a little confusion. "Uhh we were going to see auspicious date for Sana and vidyut's marriage' said Rita. Sidharth heart broken into numerous pieces after hearing this. " Sana and bhaiya's marriage date?' he asks her again with a pain on his voice. "Yes' she replied him. She saw pain on his eyes but didn't said anything. "Why you wasting your time beta go and chat with your Sonia' "MOMM!!' says sid with feeble voice but Rita went inside her room for getting ready. Sid again went to his room, he took his room and called her again but he received the same response "switched off' . He threw his phone on the bed with a irritation. He took his car key and rushed down. Sidharth started driving his car towards sana's house. He reaches near sana's house but he stopped. He saw kushal car in front of sana's house. "Damn it, now what to do? Definitely he'll not allow me talk to sana , oh god what type of situation I'm facing now' says sid and turned his car towards his house. He reached his house and got down from the car with a full of irritation. Sidharth entered into the house and saw jay who is sitting on the sofa and talking to dadi with a smile. Jay turned and saw sidharth  .  His smile faded away. He got up from his place. "Dadiji let me wait outside' says jay and gave angry look at sid. He went out. Sid just went inside his room and closed the door. He threw himself on the bed. "Oh god what happened to me? Why I feeling soo restless after hearing sana's marriage. Why it's bothering me this much? It's my brother's marriage, I should be happy right? But why I couldn't feel happy?' soo many questions revolves around his head but he doesn't get any answer. He held his head and closed his eyes.    

        Rita and jay reached mandir whilst kushul picked pammi and they also reached. Rita  and Pammi tried to smile at each other. They went to saint and sat in front of him. "Welcome Rita ji, where is surekha ji ' he asked . "Woh ji she is in home and we're came here to see date for my son's marriage' Rita said and gave horoscope to him and pammi also gave sana's horoscope to him. Saint smiled after seen their's horoscope. "Made for each other' mumbled saint and smiled.  "Rita ji they're born for each other. Make them together as soon as possible. Next week 22nd is the best day' says saint and fixed marriage date for sana and vidyut's marriage. "Next week ji woh...'  "don't delay Rita ji, actually it's good for them. They craving for each other presence so please don't make them suffer soo long ji' saint said. Rita nodded her head as yes. Rita and Pammi reached temple's parking area. "OK pammi  will call you tomorrow for marriage shopping..only one week is left for marriage so we should finish our preparation before marriage right' said rita . Pammi nodded her head as yes. They reached jay and kushal car and went.        

 IN TEMPLE   

            "Don't know matarani why they arranging their younger son's marriage, when their elder son is there' he mumbled and went inside temple...