chapter 1

authors note - Aprils picture is at the top

ZAYN'S POV

'I'm going to the park mom', I said wearing my shoes. Yeah I'm 19 and I still go to park.

'Ok honey,be back before dinner, love you' mum shouted from the kitchen. Dinner was gonna be fun with the people I loved soo much and some chicken tikka. Yummmmm.

'ok mom, love you too' I replied closing the door behind making sure I was properly covered to hide my identity. The last thing I want is to get mobbed by screaming girls. don't get me wrong, I love my fans, but I do need some privacy sometimes.

I was home for a break. we just finished our tour. I loved coming home to meet my family they were my world. Right now my sisters have gone out to some party and so as usual I decided to go to the park to read a book. I used to go there everyday since a little boy and even now when I'm home I always go there at around 8 when it is dark to read a book under the street light sitting on the swing under the night sky with cool and refreshing wind blowing. And also it's very nice to see a familiar place after all the touring.

As I approached the park I saw that it was almost empty as I expected but surprisingly the swing I sit on was occupied. I wanted to sit there but then I decided to take the swing next to that one. I sat down and started reading the book i had bought with me. not paying attention to the girl next to me because I wanted to be alone and not disturbed by a fan or Anyone else.

I was reading 'The Fault In Our Stars'. That book is just so amazing. 'okay'. And sad. It was really heartbreaking in some parts but also fun in others.

while I was reading the girl next to me dropped her book and the gentleman in me made me bend down and pick it up for her (when you live with liam, you learn some manners) and then I noticed that she was reading the same book too. 'The Fault In Our Stars'.

'Here you go' I said, dusting the book and looking up at her and damn! my heart stopped. God she was extremely pretty. But she didn't seem to know she was. I could tell by the way she held herself that she didn't know she was beautiful. She wore big nerdy glasses...I really loved those and they just seemed better on her. She had wavy mid length light brown hair which she let loose, flawless skin and the most beautiful eyes, she had gorgeous brown eyes, infact almost the same colour as mine!

'Thank you' she smiled. HER SMILE. DAMN!

'No problem love.'I smiled back hoping I hadn't blushed. 'Hey, reading " the fault in our stars" me too' I said Smiling cheekily hoping it was a smile and not a blush again. Silly comment but I had to make conversation.

She looked down to my hand 'oh yeah, I love this book' she looked back at me 'do you like it?' She had a london accent so I'm guessing she's from London.

'I love it but it isn't my favourite' I exclaimed 'my favourite series isthe harry potter'

'Really? coincidence again. I'm a potter head too' she said brightly.

Then she looked at me weirdly and asked 'why are you wearing those shades? It's 9 in the night.'

I was so embarrassed and looked around awkwardly trying to find an answer.

'No reason' I answered lamely and mentally slapped myself. She laughed again which was too cute to handle.

'Whats your name?' I asked wanting to know so badly and wanting to change the subject.

She almost instantly replied 'April.' She paused as though waiting for me to state my name in return. 'What's yours?' she asked realising that I wasn't going to say anything.