Chapter 2

Aprils pov

"pril....pril...April...PRIL...PRILLY....GET UP" THUD...ouch.

Who the heck threw a pillow at me?

"Whaaaattttt." I screamed not opening my eyes and burying my face on the pillow. I did not want to woken up so early.

"get up, get up, get up" It was a males voice.

"Who are you" I shouted in to my pillow. The guy laughed " Jace."

Oh. Jace that explains the pillow he always did something like that. Idiot. Jace is my grandmothers neighbor. I met him a few days ago and we became friends immediately. I didn't lift my head but I was awake. Thanks to jace. Last nights event flooded back to me. Zayn. The signed book everything. I lifted my head from the pillow a little just to look at the book to reassure I wasn't dreaming.

" Look who finally decided to wake up...the sleeping beauty from London" he laughed. 

"What's your problem Jace?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing" he replied "God when will you learn to appreciate a compliment" He asked asking me like he new me forever when it has only been a week and a half or so.

'Whatever" I said roling my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me.

' And by the way I was asked to wake you up by your grandmother...she says you need to feed your dog...it's 2:30in the after noon by the way. How the hell do you sleep so long' he added. Really I need to get up to feed my dog. Actually my grandmothers dog. It's name was scooby. No not scooby doo. It is a golden retriever, and is soo cute. I love it to the core of the earth.

" Why don't you or grandma feed it?"I suggested.

"Because I'm freakin scared of your dog, and your grandmother wants you to get up."uuugghhhh. The dog was so damn cute. I don't even know how Jace could be afraid of it. Sissy baby.

" Alright. I'll get up" I went down to feed my dog. I didnt even bother to see if it ate the food. I went up to brush my teeth and take a bath. I Came out, fully dressed in a simple white off shoulder top and Black shorts. It was winter but I still wore shorts. I liked it to be cool. I know I'm wierd. It's freezing out there but ...well we had heaters at home.

In my room I found Jace sitting on my bed looking at my copy of 'the fault in our stars'. He turned around when he heard me re-enter my room and asked " you got this signed by Zayn Malik. When?" He looks a bit weird while he says this. He isn't the happy, cheery self anymore.

" Yesterday. At the park" I told him all about how I saw zayn and talked to him.

" I told him I would see him again today so i gotta go to the park again today."

He answers very simply "Okay. Now come on let's go down and eat" FOOD I loved food.

"Race you downstairs." I yelled and ran before he even heard what I said. I ate lunch with grandma and Jace. Then grandma went to sleep, and Jace said he had to go home coz he had to get ready for a date. That left me with nothing to do but read the rest of the fault in our stars. I read and didn't see the time until I was finished reading the book. Shit.8:30. I quickly put on a long woolen sweater that went way below my shorts making it look like I wasn't wearing pants. I didn't have time to change now so I just scribbled a note for my grandmother telling her where I was and left it on the dining table and almost ran to the park.

When I reached the park I saw that zayn was already there, sitting on the swing I sat on yesterday. He had his back turned towards me so I decided to creep up behind him and scare him. I tried to make as less sound as I could Which was very hard since the only noise was of the swing creeking a big. Otherwise you could have heard a pin drop. When I was standing right behind him I suddenly yelled " booooo" very loudly.