Chapter 4

Zayns pov

'every thing does not have to have a reason.' she said as she closed the door behind her and walked away with some of her loose hair in the front flying. She asked me to go shopping with her. Of course it wasn't a date but we are finally meeting in some place other than the park even though her grandma would be there. And she thought I didn't want to go. What the fuck. Of course I want to go. I was just trying not to sound too eager to go with her and then I tried making a lame excuse but it didn't come out too well.

From the moment I saw her I was like she is so god damn pretty and I just wanted to kiss her once. But now after I got to know her better....it's different. She is a very good person also she is funny, chilled,laid back,and a natural. When I first saw her I liked her for her looks but now I like her more as the person she is.

beep beep.

text from April(smiley face)

A-hey. Come over to my house at 6:00. You do remember where my house is right?

z- k. Ya I remember.

I would never forget.

Aprils pov

z- k. Ya I remember.

he remembers? I thought he would have forgotten the way. It was in the night it was pretty late. Okay anyways it's 5:30 now and it's sooo boring. I'm eating my secret stash of chocolate and was just watching super women's new youtube video. Seriously she is just so amazing. She is so crazy and is just herself I would never be able to be like that on camera. Anyway I've always wanted to be a youtuber or at least make song covers but I'm too scared to sing I haven't even sung infront of my friends. I'm just too shy. I'm probably bullshit at it anyway.

so I decided to text Leo since I talked to arielle this morning and Leo is probably with simon so I could talk to them both. I could talk to Megan later.

A- hey.....vas happenin?

He replied almost instantly.

L- eatin chocolate. (P.s why r u talking like ari n meggy) ignored that.

A- where did ya find it? ( p.s me too)

L- you dropped it.( p.s ya I thought so....u almost always r eatin chocolate)

A- whatever....so where's simon?

L- he's at the dentists.

A- just for cleaning?

L- yup....wassup with u?

May be I could tell him about zayn and my tiny crush on him which I'm trying not to have. Nah.

A- nothing much. I have a surprise for ari n meggy bt nothin 4 ya.

L- mean ass. K. What's the surprise?

A- it's a surprise dummy.

L- it's a surprise for dem dummy. U can tell me.

A- no thank u. I do not trust u to shut up.

L- whatever it's not a surprise for me anyways.

A-now if u don't stop il virtually kill you

L-ok ok.....I give up.....I miss you....come back soon....

A- awww......I miss you too... *cudles you* ....just a few more weeks

L-*cudles you back*.....ugh now it's gettin cheesy......