Chapter 8 - The Black Dragon Emperor meets The Hawk

Key:

Robert: Hey = talking

Robert: (happy) = tone of voice 

Robert: *moving* = action 

Third Person POV

The scene opens with an aerial view of a modern-day city. There are dozens of buildings all right next to each other with a few parks scattered throughout the city. There are a few devils, angels, fallen angels, and demons flying around in the air minding their own businesses or talking to each other while heading to a specific store or place. On the ground level, there are groups of people walking around doing their own thing or just standing around while talking about what is happening in the world or looking at in the windows of the stores they are passing by. The camera focuses on a particular person in the group of people walking on the ground level. It is Robert Cloak, and he is wearing a Destiny 2 t-shirt, with teal color cargo pants and his usual shoes.

 It is Robert Cloak, and he is wearing a Destiny 2 t-shirt, with teal color cargo pants and his usual shoes

(A/N: This is the shirt style. RIP Cayde-6, we will all miss you.)

Robert walks through the crowd and ignores everyone while he looks at all of the buildings near him and takes mental notes of any restaurants or stores that he might visit later. Robert looks around and when he passes by a TV store, he notices that the news is on. He stops to look at the news since the title on the lower part of the screen says, "The Hunt for The Black Dragon Emperor has Ended".

Lisa: Lisa Lavender here with more updates on the hunt for the Black Dragon Emperor.

Deathwing: This should be interesting.

Lisa: We have received word from one of the headmasters at Union University that the Black Dragon Emperor has joined Union and is no longer a threat. Most people are relieved that this vigilante is no longer hunting heroes while others believe that this man should be arrested and hope that he ends up paying for his crimes.

Robert: *thinking* Go ahead and try it. It will end with more broken heroes.

Lisa: Although he has joined Union, many still have questions for the Black Dragon Emperor. Who is he? Why did he decide to be a vigilante? And why does he hate heroes? We would like to talk to the Black Dragon Emperor to hopefully answer these questions in the near future.

Robert walks away from the TV store and continues to look around before Deathwing decides to start a conversation.

Deathwing: It doesn't sound like a bad idea to explain our actions in the future.

Robert: *thinking* Yeah, but I'll wait for a while longer.

Deathwing: Why?

Robert: *thinking* Because I don't need a criminal to attack Cloak Cove since I'm not there. If one of those freaks attacks my hometown out of vengeance, I might not be able to save it.