Please Read

**first part is just a/n about stuff. Just please read the stuff below the ~~~ if you don't care about that stuff***

HI! Sorry this isn't an update - just some things to address.

First of all - I just hit 800 followers. Still a little blown away by that, but thank you all nonetheless.

Second - I have a lot of things I wanna do, but for now my focus is on finishing up S&G so I can start on the next order of business ... which is... 

I know it isn't for everyone, but I've started writing some Tronnor (Troye Sivan/Connor Franta) stories. I haven't published any yet, but I'm just dipping my toes in to get the hang of it and get comfortable before posting. Hopefully that will come soon. 

Regarding IGO & Fixation - Thank you all so much for all of the inquiries and love for those two stories. I really do appreciate it. Fixation 2 has an idea (and was originally in the plan and why it kind of ended the way it ended) I don't know when or if I will come back to it, but we shall see. IGO is over. That was the end. Will I ever write a part 4? Maybe. I don't want to say never but its just not in the immediate plans at this moment (unless there's like a riot or something lmao)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LET ME JUST SAY I LOVE YOU ALL BUT PLEASE LET ME GET SOME THINGS OFF OF MY CHEST FOR ONE SECOND 

FIRST - PLEASE ***DO.NOT*** put any comments in any of my stories about Mitch not having the ability to top or it being wrong or he couldn't or wouldn't etc... 

THIS. IS. NOT. RIGHT. Unless you have been in bed with him and KNOW from his mouth what he does or doesn't prefer please don't presume that you know him. I know it seems harmless and I PRAY TO EVERY DEITY OUT THERE that he never ever sees anything i've ever written, but it makes ME uncomfortable when people assume these things. It may not seem demeaning or degrading or negative to you, but it is. By saying he wouldn't/couldn't top or that it's just wrong, you're making a judgement about him/his body/ his demeanor... its a stereotype that you're feeding into. While he very well may be strictly a bottom, he may be a verse or who knows a top for all we know. I've personally never had sex with the man so ... i don't know what he does or doesn't do. That's not my place to say. This may seem like a stupid request to you, but to me its very much an ignorant statement to make and it makes ME uncomfortable.  

I know I write fanfic about them, but its fiction and its characters and I never ever try to present it as truth. Please do not use my comments for that. Please.  

ALSO - I know I use Alex as a character at times, but I ADORE the guy irl. He is gorgeous (painfully) and he seems to make Scott legitimately happy. It's your prerogative to like/dislike whatever or whomever you choose, and its perfectly fine to comment all you want on the character i created for him, but please don't bash the REAL Alex in my comments or in my inbox. It makes me super uncomfortable and upset.

So thank you so much for love and support and wonderful words, but please try and remember there are many levels of bullying and shaming. The subject may never see it, but it still may make someone else uncomfortable .

NO THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON I LOVE YOU ALL JUST WANT TO ADDRESS SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE.

Anyway. Thanks again <3