Chapter 3- Creating a Mini Mito

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Gods/Demons/Summons talking"

'Demons/Summons Thinking'

"Ninjutsu"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon entering the private bathing room of the Hokage, I can see that it is a traditional bathing room that you would find in Japan. It is consisting of two rooms, the dressing room, and the actual bathroom which are separated by the shoji sliding doors. We are currently in the dressing room. The flooring tile is a nice grey-stained oak color, and the walls are a nice light grey color. There is a gold platform in the middle of the room for fittings, and designing clothes. To my left, I can see a pretty nice-sized vanity. (I'm going to describe it the best way I can, so if I fail please look at the cover picture to see what I'm trying to describe.) It has two sets of drawers that are connected by the surface piece, each having three sets of drawers. It has three mirrors on top of it too, the middle one being the biggest with the two on its sides being smaller. The mirror has gold roses on its border. The vanity itself is a deep mangrove red. It also has dark oak streaks all along it, making it have a rustic feel to it.

As I continue to analyze the room, from the corner of my eye I see Naruto standing awkwardly at the side of the room waiting for me to explain what she needs to do. I sigh as I realize that I've been looking around the room for far too long. I tell Naruto to go into the bathroom- which I assume is through the door to her right-and turn on the bath water to a comfortable temperature and wait for me, to which she complies with my orders. I hear a knock at the door not even a few seconds later, waiting to be granted permission to enter the room. I yell "You may enter!" in a stern voice. As the door opens I can see a man walk through. This man has dark-tan skin, dark eyes, a scar that runs across the bridge of his nose, and black hair that is kept in a ponytail. He's wearing the standard forehead protector, a green flask jacket, dark saturated blue pants, and long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up about a fourth of a way, a shuriken pouch strapped to his right leg just above his knee, and dark blue shinobi sandals. This shinobi is caring a medium-sized package in his arms, which is the thing I asked for from the Hokage.

Wait......I regconise this shinobi! 'Iruka-Sensei!' Umino Iruka, a 22 to 23-year-old Chunin and academy instructor. This is a particular Chunin that I hold in high regard, as he is one of the first people to accept Naruto for who she is and not think of her to be the demon she contains. I was about to say something I noticed how, even though he appears to be calm, his eyes tell a different story-anxiety, worry, weariness, curiosity, etc. I offer him a kind and gentle smile, and it seems to do the trick in making him relax. As he starts to hand me the package he asks me, "How is Naruto?" Hmmm...I didn't expect him to be told so quickly. My smile softens even more though, finding it cute that he always thinks of his students first. "Naruto-dono is fine Iruka-Sensei-" hearing this he fully relaxes, "Oh and before you leave I have a request for you." It seems like I got his attention if the perk of his head is anything to go by. Good. Very good.

"I would like for you to be present during the council meeting, directly beside Naruto-dono and me." It seems I caught him off guard as his head jerks back in surprise. "W-Wh" he coughs to clear his throat to speak in a stern voice and get his emotions under control. "Shinshi-sama, why would you like me there?" Worry leaks through, well looks like he failed with getting his emotions under control. I deadpin at this. He needs to work on steading his voice better. "I want you there because we shall need your input on one of the topics that shall be discussed." I wave at him to dismiss him, he then bows in understanding and leaves. I have left Naruto waiting long enough, it's time to get going. I make sure I still have my bag on my back, and with the package in my hands, I enter the bathroom. But before I do, I announce my presence.