First Morning

Harry's POV

A strong arm lays limply on top of my waist from behind me. I snuggle into the warmth provided by the man I sealed the deal with last night. From what I can hear, which is the soft but noticeable snores, Louis is still asleep.

The morning sun shines through the window in front of me. The room is warm and cozy. I never want to get up.

But I need to.

Now that I'm officially someone's omega, I need to do what's needed from me. I don't mind some stuff. I mean, the rules in society where omegas do one thing and alphas do another kinda pisses me off. But on the other hand, personally, I don't mind being a stay-at-home kinda omega.

I slip out from under Louis' arm and place my feet on the ground. When I stand, I wince at the feeling of the dried cum and slick still inside of me. And the soreness from the knot won't go away for at least another few days. The first is always the hardest, but that's what makes it fun...

As I stand in the kitchen, I glance around the house. It's big enough for me and Louis. And it's big enough for a few pups... Maybe one day.

Holy shit...

Last night I kinda confirmed that I would have Louis' kids. We mated... We promised ourselves to each other...

I'm only sixteen...
Was this a good idea?
Does Louis have second thoughts?
I would not trade him for the world but me?
I'm nothing special.
Why would Louis go for me?
He could have anyone and yet he chose me, why?

"Baby? Are you okay?" The voice of my angel speaks from behind me. I turn to see Louis standing in only a pair of boxers. His tired and concerned expression changes to one of desire when he notices what I'm wearing. "Oh baby, you look good."

"Thanks," I mumble as I look down at myself. Only the pair of panties that I wore yesterday and the button-up that I had ripped off of Louis last night. The buttons are undone, showing my chest and stomach. I try to cover myself up with my arms but Louis steps to me.

"Don't cover up such a beautiful sight." He insists as he takes my hands and looks down at my nipples. "Besides, this belongs to me now." He smiles down, half of it seems dirty and the other half seems genuinely happy. He adds quietly, "Do you wanna go see what's yours?"

I blush as Louis takes my hand, attempting to bring me back into the bedroom. I stand my ground though and pout up at him, "I have to make breakfast, alpha."

Louis groans and stops pulling me. Instead he walks up to me and stares down at me, "We can eat later. Come join me in the shower, love."

I bite my lip, glancing at the clock on the wall. 

We can always have brunch...

Louis lifts me up against the shower wall as the hot water burns against our skin. The feeling of his hands over me feels different than last night. Instead, it's like we're in heaven. Like something was unlocked. The mating made us more connected. 

The feeling of Louis fitting himself inside of me feels so right. He gives slight thrust upwards as my whole body is putting weight onto his hips, onto his cock. 

I grunt and turn my face to the ceiling. My mouth opens in silent moans as Louis works himself in and out of my slicked hole. The water from the shower pours inside my mouth at the angle. 

I spit it out when I look back down at Louis' face. He's concentrating so hard on keeping himself from slipping out. I smile, my hands moving to grip his shoulders for extra support. My fingers almost leave bruises as I push on him to pull myself up and let myself back down. 

Louis eventually lets his hands off of my waist, instead moving them up to my jaw. He grips me hard as he pulls my face down to smooch me roughly. His back is arched so his hips are under me, supporting his thrusts.

With the tongue of my lover in my mouth and his cock in my ass, I know that this is what I want. 

"Hun?" 

"Yes, my love."

A big break between the next part of our conversation. Then Louis laughs softly before asking, "Our we going to acknowledge how domestic that was?"

I shake my head with a giggle, continuing to cut the strawberries at the kitchen counter. "What did you need, Lou?"

He glances at me before going back to typing on his laptop on the couch. "Can you bring me a cup of tea?" 

I set the knife on the cutting board and go to grab a teacup. I grab him a tea packet and work on making him the drink.

I look away from the tea when Louis suddenly jumps off the couch. He cheers with his arms up, staring at the tv. I breath out when I notice he's only shouting about his football team scoring. I laugh silently as I grab the tea. 

When I get to the couch, Louis is already sitting down again. "Here," I give him a peck on his lips as I hand him his tea. He smiles into my lips and watches me as I walk back into the kitchen area.

"Breakfast is ready, alpha." I call out.

Hands grab my hips from behind, gripping me tightly. I smile at the touch and press myself back against Louis.

Louis' breath hits my neck as he clings onto my back. He whispers, "You look so good wearing my clothes, baby."

He trails his hand down my stomach, tickling my skin. I groan, throwing my head back onto his shoulder. "Mmm, Lou. Stop,"

"Why baby? You don't wanna go again?" He presses his lips to my neck, grazing his teeth on my skin. 

I push away from him and turn around, "Eat." I shove a plate into his hands, making him stifle a laugh and lead me to the table. We sit at the table, silently eating breakfast on Sunday morning.

"So," Louis hesitates to ask, "How are we going to do this?"

"Do what?" I put my fork down, getting into the conversation.

Louis shrugs, "Everything... Like are we going to go around telling students? Are you going to move in with me right now? Do you want to tell your friends?"

"It's okay, calm down Louis." I tell him before getting into it. "First of all, I don't want to tell anyone that doesn't need to know. It'll be weird to just come out with it." He nods, "And I don't know about moving in. I need to talk to my sister about everything." I hesitate about the last question, "Um and about my friends..."

"Harry," Louis gives me a look, knowing that I'm holding stuff back. "What is it?"

"Well it's just..."

"Haz? What are you not telling me?"

I sigh, staring down at my plate instead of looking into Louis' curious eyes. "They uh, they know..."

"What? Who?" Louis asks, trying to keep his calm. Not too well.

I explain, "Calum and Luke. At the science fair, Calum talked to me about it. I got him to not tell anyone but he was mad."

Louis sighs, "Okay, okay..." He looks across the table at me, "Finish eating, love. Everything will be alright."