Alina Returns Home For Break and Robots Attack?!

Alina stepped off from the airplane, looking up at the sign that welcomed them. "I'm finally home."

A woman and man were waiting for someone to exit the hallway that leads to the plane for their daughter.

"Tata! (Papa!). Mama!" Their daughter ran towards them both with her luggage and hugged them both.

"Fiica! (Daughter!)." her parents cried as they hugged her back. They have missed her when she moved to go to university in the States.

"I missed you guys, and I've got a lot to tell you," their daughter said.

"Tell us in the car, dear." Her mother smiled while her father grabbed her luggage that she had brought on the plane.

They walked outside of the airport.

Her father went to the car that he has.

It was quite cold in Romania, so she had got changed in one of the bathrooms before they left for the car.

Her father got inside the Subaru Forester and his wife climbed in the passenger seat.

Alina followed in and sat in the backseats.

Her father turned on the heat to keep his family warm as he drove away from the airport.

Alina started to tell them about her school life and the friends she's made.

"That is amazing! So, Aaliyah, was it?" asked her mother as she looked at her daughter.

"Yes. I'm planning to bring a souvenir for her when I go back," Alina explained.

"That's nice, dear. Does she have a job that helps her with her tuition?" her mother asked. She wondered if everyone has jobs.

"Yes." Alina nodded.

"What does she do?" asked her father as he drove.

"She works as a waitress at a restaurant. The people there are really nice, and sometimes there'd be someone who would go sing there. The owner is also super nice," his daughter said.

"That's nice, honey. Are you paying your tuition?" Her mother was skeptical about her daughter being so far from home.

"Mama, I got the scholarship. But I still gotta pay for the dorm, and my own stuff. Like the electricity, my phone bills, water," Alina said.

"Old age has caught up to me, dear." Her mother chuckled.

Alina chuckled at that.

Her father chuckled and shook his head at the two women in the car. He looked up when he noticed they were nearing the house.

 He looked up when he noticed they were nearing the house