0.1: pilot.

JAYDA'S POV

Looking at Loyal watch TikToks in my bed I turned all the fans in my room on. It was hot as hell in Atlanta. I just wanted to stay in the house with my baby and chill. Of course, I can't chill because Dess wants me to go to the hosting with her later on tonight. She told me it'll be a bunch of "fine hood rich niggas" there but I know Dominique would kill me if he catch me even breathing in the same air with as another man.

I picked my phone up from the bed face-timing Dess so she could help me pick my outfit for tonight.

"EH, WHERE MY TT BABY AT?" Dess yelled into the phone. I turned my phone down from her loud ass voice.
"Well damn, no hey bestie..no how was your day? No have you eaten today? Just gone forget me and ask about Loyal." I said into the phone rolling my eyes. Dess laughed hard into the phone.

"Hey, bestie, how are you doing today? Good? good. Did you eat today? Yeah? Okay, great. Nie where is loyal?" Dess said rushing out her words fast. I smacked my lips turning the camera around the show Loyal watching tiktoks and Dess cooed.

"Hey Stinkamannnnnn!" Dess yelled into the phone catching Loyal's attention. He came towards me throwing his head in the camera smiling hard as hell. "Hey TT Dess!" He yelled back into the phone.

"Both of yall finna make me go deaf from all this screaming," I said cuffing my ears. They ignored me and continued with their conversation. I looked at the time and almost forgot what I called Dess for.

"Oh yeah, Dess how should I dress for this hosting chile?" I said kind of annoyed that I have to get out of the house.
"Jayda yo' ass knows how to dress, it's also hotter than the devil's pussy outside," Dess said making me widen my eyes. I was hoping and praying Loyal didn't hear because he'll repeat any-

"Ma what's a pussy?" Loyal asked excitedly. Dess busted out laughing while I tried not to laugh.
"It's a bad word that kids don't say Boopie. So don't say it again." I explained. He quickly nodded his head understanding that he doesn't use bad words. The last time he did know it was a cuss word I tore his ass up, I guess he learned his lesson.

"I'm sorry bestie, and Boopie don't be like TT Dess. I'm always using bad words." She said looking at him. He said a quick ok, got his phone and went back on TikTok.

"Ok so dress according to the weather but still cute, got it. Why do I have to go again?" I said walking out of my room to go in my walk-in closet, trying to get back on topic as to why I called Dess in the first place.

"BECAUSEEEEEEE, we need to find you a man. You have been sapping over your sorry ass, ugly ass, Bill Cosby-looking ass, dog face looking ass, no neck, sea horse, crunchy face, smelly feet ass, bad head-giving, quick stroker, cheating ass, psycho, no good of a man ass baby daddy." Dess said going off on the phone. I shook my head laughing at Dess' crazy ass. She hates Dominique's whole existence. The only thing she liked about him is that he helped me make Loyal.

"Dess, number 1, I don't NEED a man and Dominique would kill me if I started messing with someone else, together or not. And secondly, you ain't have to buck so hard like that." I said chuckling at the end. Dess stared at me through the screen like she was thinking hard.

"JAYDA PLEASE. We finna find you a rapper. That's faithful and hood enough to whoop Domino's ass! You have been mean as hell lately too and you know why." Dess said referring to the fact that I haven't had real sex in 10 months almost a whole year. Dominique just doesn't get me there anymore. Before he cheated I was so attracted to him now I almost get DRY at the thought of him.

"Dess I'm celibate and you know why. I don't think I know or can think of anybody that can whoop Dominique's ass, you know he like that for real. but I'm going to this hosting so you can leave me alone Destiny." I said sighing at the fact that she got me.