0.3| family date.

JAYDA'S POV

    I woke up to the feeling of tiny hands all over my face. I opened my eyes to see Loyal cheesing in my face. "GOODMORNING MOMMY!" He exclaimed. "Good morning Loyal. Where's Glamma?" I smiled. Glamma is what Loyal calls my mama since she's "too old" to be a grandma.

"She's downstairs. Are we still going with daddy today?" He asked making me sigh as I remembered we were going to Altitude Trampoline Park. I did not want to be around Dominique today. He blew my phone up so badly, but luckily the videos of Von and I didn't get out, which surprised me. I just knew I was going to wake up with my phone blowing up, but I'm glad that didn't happen. 

"Yes, Booger. We're going with Daddy today. Let's take a picture." I snapped the picture and kissed his nose getting up from the bed. I smelled food downstairs so I knew my mother was cooking. I started our morning routine and I decided to give myself a pep talk because I had to prepare myself for today's dealing with Dominique and his bullshit. I grabbed my phone, deciding to post the picture with Loyal and me on my story.

jaydacheaves    42s

I had a notification pop up on my phone that made me freeze

kingvonfrmdao starting following you. 23s

I gasped hard as hell. I almost just threw my phone. And I'm not going to follow him back because that's a hell no. TSR is all in folks following and I do not need to be in the spotlight dealing with Von.

I grabbed Loyal and went downstairs to the kitchen to greet my mom. "Hey Mommy," I said hugging my mother. She smiled responding "Hey Jay." She fixed my plate and we sat down.

"You going with Dogface today?" She asked making me choke on my orange juice. One thing about my mother, she always shows her dislike for Dominique. She doesn't like his ass at all. She only put up with him because he's Loyal's dad. "Mama, yes we're going with Dominique today," I responded emphasizing his name. She rolled her eyes hard as hell.

"Jayda, now all of a sudden he wants to play family? When y'all were together he didn't want to....he trying to rill you in again. All he gone do is buy you something expensive, say some fake a s s bull s h i t and y'all gone be back at square one." She said spelling it out so she wouldn't cuss in front of Loyal.

I remained silent knowing she was kind of telling the truth. Dominique had a way with words. I was used to him manipulating me but I wasn't allowing it to happen again. "Mama, I'm not falling for it again." She smacked her lips scrunching her face up and looking like "why the fuck are you lying". "Now Jayda, be for real. I'm your mama I know when you lying." I shook my head at her.

"You don't have no faith in me not going back this time?" I asked her. "Hell Naw!" She exclaimed almost immediately. I'm making it my duty not to go back now because everybody is doubting me. I'm not that damn dumb.