0.2| the hosting.

JAYDA'S POV

We finally pull up to the hosting a whole hour in a half late. We get out of the car and walk hand in hand. Soon as the doors open all eyes were on us.

"Damn they must've been waiting on us," Dess said laughing. I nodded my head agreeing with her and making sure I don't bust my ass going down these stairs.

"AWWW SHITTT DESS DIOR AND JAYDA MFN WAYDA IN THE BUILDING!" The Dj announced on the mic causing people to clap and holler. Next thing you know it was flashes and cameras on us as we walked into the section.

"ITS SO MANY NIGGAS IN HEREEEEEE!" Dess said cheesing. I laughed shaking my head at her. She wasn't lying though. Broke niggas, Rich niggas, Ugly niggas, Fine niggas...just niggas everywhere.

"Yeen Lying," I said agreeing with her. "Girl I hope I catch me one tonight. I'm so tired of Nayvadius's ass." Dess said sighing. "Maybe your celebrity boyfriend is in here since you claimed the rappers were going to be here," I said looking over at Dess for her facial expressions.

"Girl who are you talking about? I don't have a celebrity crush boo. Wrong Dess." She said lying through her teeth. I smacked my teeth at her looking like this

"So Nardo Wick doesn't ring any bells?" I said watching her facial expression change

"So Nardo Wick doesn't ring any bells?" I said watching her facial expression change. Dess gasped hard and hit my hand. "GIRL HUSH. oh my god. you loud as hell." I laughed at her. She knew good and damn well she was in love with this new rapper Nardo Wick. She loved his songs already as soon as she found out what he looked like she was his #1 fan.

"No, don't try to shush me now bitch. You want that man. So if I'm getting one so are you boo." I said patting her cheek. She rolled her eyes as we continued to look around.

The music was lit they were playing Muder Business by YOUNGBOY. I had to get myself a video because that song gone do it every time.

"Back bad, confirm shit, I can get his back blown, 45 ..this Herm shit. Plus you know my bag strongggg. You slime enough to fuck a nigga...You slime to bring a bag home, I told you not to trust these niggas, Bitch, you know you dead wrong
On that lean, you would think I popped a bean. ION turn down (Nah)!" I said aggressively to the camera using my hands while other people recorded me.

"Jayda knows her youngboyyyyy." A girl said. I smiled still rapping to the song. Dess had left to tell the bottle girls to bring us some Casamigos and Tito's.  Once she came back she had two drinks in her hand.

"Ou what that is Dessy?" I said in her ear. She shook her head at me. "Henny with Coke, gone get you some." I grabbed one from her and threw it back. I scrunched my face up from the strong burning feeling in my throat.

"That shit tastes like rubbing alcohol man," I said still trying to get myself together. The song changed and I instantly recognized it. It was Dominique's song Emotionally Scarred. Me being me I still sing his song.