002

—11:30 AM—apollo had finally woke up, he stayed up until 3am last night because he couldn't sleep, he was having trouble sleeping

11:30 AM

apollo had finally woke up, he stayed up until 3am last night because he couldn't sleep, he was having trouble sleeping.
he went ahead onto the citizens app, last night there was 2 kidnappings, one was killed, and the other was tortured, they still hadn't identified the killer, the crime was at 5, two hours after apollo had fell asleep.
he sighed getting back up, he then checked his phone calls since he had 20 notifications, as he had 20 missed calls.
the time the caller had called was at 5, the time the crime had happened, so apollo began to get suspicious, he had planned to go out with his ex today, so he had to walk all the way to the place they were supposed to meet, since the ex hasn't showed up yet.

he got a call from the same number, this time he had answered right away.

"hello?" apollos voice set clear.
"hello..." the other voice spoke out on the other side of the phone.
"yes, hello? who is this." apollo said leaning closer to the phone, making sure to pick up all the noises.
he caught heavy breathing which he knew was the first red flag.
"alright man, your creeping me out." apollo said, calmly.
"what can run but can't walk." the unknown caller spoke.
"i don't know..?" apollos voice began to grow more fearful.
"alright.. last chance." the unknown caller sighed, as you could hear a bomb ticking on the other side.
"what belongs to you, but is used more by others?" the caller asked, as the bomb got louder.
"10 seconds."
"uhm.."
"9."
"it starts with n."
"8."
"name?" apollo said, clueless.
"correct, you've just added 20 second." the unknown caller spoke.
"next one, i have two arms, but fingers none. i have two feet, but cannot run. i carry well, but i have found i carry best with my feet off the ground. what am i?" apollo could tell the caller was grinning.
"19."
"why am i still doing this with you?!" he began to break out in anger.
"17."
"uh.."
"15."
"can i get any hints? my god."
"12."
"whatever." apollo hurried to search up the riddle.
"9."
"hold on-"
"6." apollo could hear whimpering on the other side of the phone
"3, i could tell your searching it up."
"2."
"a tre-" apollo was cut off by a boom sound on the other side of the phone
"you just lost the game." the caller hung up.

apollos face emotions were mixed with shock, fear, and worrying.