𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 00 ;; 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦

TW: DEATH

LAUGHING WAS heard from the dining room of a certain house, inside, there was a woman, a man, and a child. The woman had lovely long H/C hair that went down to her waist and beautiful hazel eyes, she would be considered the "perfect woman". The woman any man would dream of. She was sitting at the table for dinner with her husband and child. Her husband had messy dirt brown hair and glowing E/C eyes, he looked like the type of man to be in one of those sappy romance movies. They were talking with their only son, M/N. He had his mother's H/C hair and his dad's E/C eyes, he would be considered the "golden child" or so that's what he was told.

"Hey, momma?" the boy looked at his mom, ready to ask a question. "Yes, honey?" the woman said directing her attention towards the boy. "Can I use the bathroom?" he asked looking at the woman. "Of course! You don't have to ask me you know?" She said chuckling. "Yeah, sorry! I forgot..." He gets up to go to the bathroom, leaving his parents at the table.

When he was getting ready to leave the bathroom, a scream was heard from the dining room. The scream was so loud It probably woke up the entire neighborhood. M/N got scared and opened the door slightly, he peeked his head out of the door seeing a group of men surround his mother while she cradled her deceased husband in her arms. When she looked up she saw one of the men holding a gun to her head, she started sobbing. Hard.

"Shut up, bitch!" The man with the gun said as the woman was crying. "Now, tell us where you're hiding it." Another man said, she caught a glimpse of her son peaking out of the bathroom in horror. She looked the man in the eyes, "No...Never!" She shouted at the men. "Fine. Have it your way, say goodbye." The man with the gun said to the woman.

BANG!

M/N watched as his mom's eyes rolled back, she fell back with a quiet thud. M/N shook in fear, looking at his deceased parent's bodies lying on the ground. "C'mon' let's get out of here, that woman probably woke up the neighbors with her screaming." One of the men said as the others nodded their heads, They rushed out of the house as fast as they could. When they left M/N ran towards his parent's bodies crying, he hugged both of them close not caring if he got blood on his clothes. Sirens rung throughout the town, red and blue lights shone through the curtains of the house. The door busted open revealing the police, and a few heroes. They were in shock when they saw the young boy hugging the two bodies.

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

M/N stood in front of his house looking at the yellow caution tape that was put around it. His parents were being carried out of the house and put onto a stretcher, his eyes were wide and dull. An officer approached him and kneeled to the young boy's height, M/N looked at the officer in front of him. "Hey, kid. Are you ok?" the man had blonde hair and emerald green eyes that held concern. "I'm...I'm fine," M/N said looking down at his feet, his voice was quiet. "Do you have anyone you think you can go to? a family member a friend?" the man asked putting one hand on the young boy's shoulder. M/N shook his head slowly, "Alright kid, my name is Daisuke Haruto. We're gonna find you somewhere to live, what's your name?" the man now known as Daisuke asked M/N. He looked at the man nervously and started to play with the ends of his shirt, "M-M/N Campell" he muttered loud enough for the man to hear. "ok, stay here." Daisuke got up and went to talk to the rest of the officers and heroes, M/N was thinking about what happened in the past hour. When Daisuke came back he told M/N he was going to stay with him until they found some information about his family, what he didn't tell M/N is that if they don't find anyone he would be put into an adoption center. "Alright M/N, c'mon, I'm going to take you to your temporary home."

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

It had been 2 weeks since the incident, and Daisuke told M/N that he has some news for him. M/N was confused but when along with it, Daisuke sat him down on the couch of his small apartment. Daisuke kneeled in front of M/N and looked the boy in the eyes,

"M/N, when I said that you're gonna stay with me until we find some information about your family, I meant that if we can find someone we were gonna let you stay with them until you can live on your own. But, M/N, we couldn't find anyone..." The man was going to continue until M/N interrupted him. "So, I can stay with you!" he said with a bit of excitement in his voice, "M/N, I didn't finish. We're putting you in the adoption center." Daisuke sternly said to M/N. The boy went pale, every emotion rushed through him all at once. "what..." he whispered, Daisuke watched as the boy's eyes glossed over. "Listen, kid. I'm sorry, we did everything we could. You can't stay with me, I'm rarely ever home, so I can't leave you here." The man explained to the young child in front of him. M/N started sobbing, he gripped onto the pants provided by Daisuke. His tears fell onto the back of his hands, his hair covered his eyes forming a dark shadow over his face. Daisuke pulled the boy into a hug, he put his head on top of M/N's H/C hair. M/N was gripping the officer tightly as he cried into the man's shoulder.

"Don't worry, kid. it'll be over soon."

I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDD!!! - 𝐀𝐗𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋©