𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 02 ;; 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?

M/N'S POV

I WAS having the dream of a lifetime until my alarm woke me up, I groaned as I shielded my eyes away from the sun. I reached for my alarm trying to turn it off but failed, so I sat up to turn it off. I stared at the wall for a few minutes until I got up, I went downstairs to find something to eat. When I was at the end of the steps I heard giggling and...kissing noises?... I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw my parents making out right next to the stove. 

"Can you guys not shove your tongues down each other's throats in front of me, I've already seen enough," I said opening the fridge and grabbing the milk. 

"Oh, sorry~" My dad, Riley, said still making out with my other dad, Andrew, "Mm, oh and this came in the mail earlier," he stated handing me a letter, I didn't bother to look at what was on it and just opened it. A disk came out of it, I picked it up and started to examine it, but then a voice came from it. 

"Hello~ Is this thing working?? Because I AM HERE!! In a hologram projection!" All Might said. I  dropped the disk and stared at the projection. "Now, what in the hell is All Might doing at U.A?" My dad (Andrew) said looking at the projection.

 "You must be asking, 'What is All Might doing at U.A?' Well, that's because I'm here to teach!" I listened closely to the man in the hologram in front of me. "Onto the Entrance Exam! You, M/N L/N! I have passed the test! With a villain score of 76, and a rescue score of 40! Congratulations on coming first!" I had to pause for a minute to add up my points, I didn't even realize that I missed most of All Might's speech. '...116!' After I finished adding them up, I looked up at All Might, hologram All Might. 

"Now, Young L/N... Welcome! To 'your' hero academia!"  Once the hologram shut off I looked at my parents who were in shock. I shrugged, grabbed the cereal I didn't even remember making, and walked away to play with my cats since I didn't hear much. I turned on the TV and watched whatever came on first.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

My dads left about an hour ago, they said they were going on a date or something. Gross, anyway, I've been bored out of my mind since they left. I've been sitting on the ceiling for at least 30 minutes, I mean, what am I supposed to do? I've played with my cats at least 20 times, and I played my guitar a few times. But, nothing seemed to amuse me. I decided to go to the arcade, besides I can't do anything else. 

I ran up to my room and put on a plain black wifebeater with my favorite leather jacket and a pair of baggy black jeans along with my studded belts and some jewelry. I left my hair as it is and went back downstairs, I put on my doc martins and walked into the kitchen. I made sure that the cats had food and water in their bowls, and grabbed a water bottle. I grabbed my skateboard and walked out the door, making sure to lock it behind me.