m

kamishiro rui is everything. his past is sad and interesting. his personality is amazing and sometimes relatable. how much he loves talking about the stuff he likes. when he does this weird face with the widened eyes and that big grin or something. and the tones on his voice. his voice actor is extremely talented. toki shunichi has a great voice and and and YEAH?? YOU GET IT

LOOK!!! do you not want to hug him and squeeze him or!! HUH!! maybe its just my rui fan bias or something

maybe its just my rui fan bias or something. i dont know..

back to our topic. he has purple hair.
when a character has purple hair, they are automatically the best. (let's ignore the blue streaks)
and do NOT call him an expired cotton candy!!! i do not! accept this!

love how he is childhood friends with nene (2nd best character from wxs ofc/hj) and he wants her to overcome her trauma. i like the way he cares so much for his friends, cause he knows that he has finally found the right people to hung out with work together, he knows that they won't make fun of him for who he is (well maybe sometimes, but thats REASONABLE!!!)

and his past, with mizuki, how its heavily implied that he had completely given up on and isolated himself, all that.................

in other words, he is one of my comfort characters .......

anyway if ur a weird rui stan get out of here
idfk whats up with those rui fans like YOU ARE HIS FAN!! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT HES 17!! A MINOR!!

honestly this is more like. "an appreciation post on how rui is a well written character but noone is talking about his personality because they pay more attention on how 'good looking' he is" :3

next post (maybe next chapter) is why i love hinomori shizuku.. stay tuned for more!!!!!! (dear mutuals on tiktok. if you read this please do not be concerned im fine im just in my project sekai phase its jjst that i love shizuku and rui a little too much and barely anyone pays attention to their personalities and andyeah)