4 - A trip to I-ca 🌨️❄️

*Bianca's Pov*
Weeks after I helped that douche bag figure out his magic, he wouldn't stop asking me to teach him more.

It's not like that I don't want to but he just reminds me how he bullied me since childhood.

So after school we went to the washroom of the abandoned building because the magic is quite strong there.

"Recce, can you look out for us when we go? So if anyone comes you inform me and close the portal," I told her, although I wished she would tag along.

"Got it boo and you don't need to worry about me I'll be fine," She reassured me.

I drew a pentagram and it turned into a purple colour and glowed.

So we'll be heading to Owl's nest before I-ca.

Tyron and I jumped into the pentagram and went to Owl's nest.

"What is this place?" Tyron asked. "This is Owl's nest, also known as the library of magic because this is where all information on your magic would be found,"

I clapped my hands and a bunch of books circulated around me.

I picked the one that read fire and ice. I sat Tyron down and made him read the entire book which is like what 6,000 pages?

And I forgot to tell him that every minute equals 5 years but you don't age and don't worry it doesn't affect your human age.

2 hours( that's like 600 years later)

[Can't believe I racked my brain to convert 2hrs to years *nervous sweats* 😓]

Tyron handed the book back to me and I placed it back at it's shelf.

"Are you ready for I-ca?" I asked, tying my hair in a ponytail, and put on my winter boots and clothing and yes they're black.

I dunno it seems the author likes black 🖤 too much .

"I was born ready nerd!" He jumped around in excitement.
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes at him.

Like dude seriously we're 4 parts into this book and you still call me a nerd. And here I thought people change 🙄🙄.

" If you say you're ready then...." I clapped my hands. And then we were floating.

All was good and then we started falling. Tyron was screaming for his life and he was screaming like a girl.

After all the falling and Tyrons' girlish screams, we landed softly on the icy cold ground.

Well, I landed softly on the ground. Tyron landed face first. Like dude you're a volleyball player, how couldn't you land properly? 🧐

"Are you hurt wittle baby?" I teased. "Notsh funny," He said, muffled up in the snow. I'm pretty sure he could hear me giggle at him.

I giggled and helped him up. For some reason something, wasn't right and I couldn't put my finger on it. I saw a shadow infront of me. I turned around and I gasped...

Me: thanks for reading, leaving a vote and a comment. See you in the next part. Bye 🖤🖤