5- A trip to I-ca 🌨️❄️ (the abominable snowman)

*Bianca's pov*
I saw a shadow infront of me. I turned around and I gasped. "Look out!" I pushed him out of the way before it could stomp on him.

And we started running as fast a we could. "What on earth is that?" He tried to catch up to me.

"Ever heard of a yeti or the abominable snowman? That's it but with ice magic.

So yetis in I-ca.... How do I describe them? 🤔 Think of it as a 10ft elephant with thick white fur minus a tail and a trunk and large tusk, blue horns and a beautiful pattern drawn on it's head.

Don't forget it can breathe ice, create avalanches and other crazy stuff concerning ice.

Yeah so anyway, we were running as fast as we could and Tyron hadn't done anything.

"How do I use my magic?" He asked. Like seriously dude? 🧐 You spent 600 years reading a book on it!!

"If you've ever watched Fairy tail do it like how Gray does it," I told him. Fair tail is an anime btw.

"Ice make, ice hammer!" He shouted and an icy hammer came from his hands and he whacked the hind leg of the yeti causing the hammer to break. And my stupid self thought the yeti would fall *face palms* 🤦🏾‍♀️

"It didn't work!" He told me. "Yeah genius I saw that, I replied.

All of a sudden the yeti stopped moving and stood at a distance and roared, more like let an earpiercing shriek. We both covered our ears with my magic.

As I looked up to sky, I saw sharp pointy icy daggers falling from the sky. "Ice make, ice shield!"

Tyron placed his hands on the cold icy ground making a large ice shield, thick enough to protect us from the rain of daggers.

Just when I thought that the rain would stop, the yeti roared again and this time, thicker and bigger ice daggers started falling.

One by one they started breaking the shield. "We have to do something!" He did his best in thickening the shield.

"We? Si'il vous plait monsieur, je ne parle pas Français," I said, clearly saying that I don't speak French.

"Really Bianca?" He gave me that you've gotta be kidding me face😒.

"Don't look at me, it's your training, not mine," I put my hand up in defeat.

"I think I know what to do," Tyron said. "Please don't do anything stupid. I cautioned.

Minutes later after a beautiful icy rain, Tyron undid the ice shield.

This dude began to charge at the yeti and I don't know how but he somehow managed to land on it's head.

He placed both hands on it's forehead and yelled, "Fire style, minimum inferno!" causing the yeti's to be in flames.

The yeti roared and turned to a different direction. He quickly got off it and placed his hands on the ground.

"Ice make, frozen pillars!" He yelled, just like every anime character would do, and thick icy pillars immerged from the ground, trapping the yeti.

"Good job," I told him. I stretched out my hand to exhaust the flames on it's forehead and took it to the far end of I-ca.

"Hey bestie, we're done here, please bring us back," I told Reece and went back...