9- A trip to hellbound 🔥 (rescuing the damsel)

*Reece Pov*
You know, most readers wouldn't understand me but sometimes I have my reasons why I don't jump into portals with Bianca.

"How's your date going bestie?" I looked through the portal as I munched on a bag of chips.

"It's not a date and Tyron feels like dying at a very young age!" Bianca said with Tyron screaming like a girl behind her.

See what I mean? One day you're nearly frozen to death by a yeti and next thing you know, you're about to become some over grown lizards lunch

I'd rather stay here where it's safe from all that. I put my had into the bag and realize I'm out of chips.

I know watching my bestie fight of a dragon would be a really good show.

So best thing I ever did was summon an industrial sized bag of potato chips and a super large bottle of coke.

I look into the portal once more to see what will happen...

-Meanwhile with Tyron and Bianca-

*Bianca's Pov*
"Whaaaaa, lady Bianca please help meeee!" Tyron was whining.

"Help you? You had one job and you blew it up!! And here I thought you weren't afraid of an overgrown lizard," Bianca said.

Luckily, they were able to hide behind a boulder. "Please don't ask me what's the plan," Bianca, obviously tired from the running panted.

"No no hear me out I was thinking killing it from the inside," Tyron told her.

"Never in my life did I think that this would be the option you'd choose," she told him.

Tyron whispered the rest of his plan of Bianca....

"So what do you think?" Tyron asked. "You know I still can't believe that you're the school's best volleyball player and setter," Bianca said.

At this point she was so close to close to losing her mind.

Tyron being so smart he left the hiding place went into of the dragon.

And....he got eaten, and he still wasn't dead.

While he was doing all that thought okay, I'mma just rescue the damsel.

So teleportation here and there and, I was done rescuing her and she run away to who knows where.

Right now the aim was rescuing this idiot tyron.

"Hey Tyron if you're still alive in there, you better use your brains," I shouted.

Meanwhile inside some dragon's stomach, Tyron was sitting inside and I'm surprised the stomach's acidic content hadn't melted him.

So inside tyron had the best plan ever.

Placing his hands in the stomach juice the warmed up the fluid.

He made it so hot that it was beyond the point of boiling and before you know it, there was steam coming out of the dragon's mouth.

And before I knew it, the dragon vomited on me with Tyron landing on me.

"That was awesome," he said. All I did was groan. "Reece, please make it rain and make it taste like my perfume," I told her.

Rain began to fall and took a shower (yes with my clothes on) under the rain and got dried up before heading back home with Tyron.

Tyron: Miss Stella, do you love me?

Me: of course I do *turns my back and cradles Navillus* but I love you more.

Reece: *reads this part* this is awesome did you write this?

Me: yeah?

Bianca: that explains why it's terrible!

Me: *cries in a corner*