Chapter 5. From me, to my lucky star.

To my lucky star,

Thank you, for always shining as bright as a star could shine. Thank you, for always being the brightest among the rest. Thank you, for being the light in the darkness. You may not know it, but you have always been lighting the path that I am passing through.  You have always been the light in the dark. To tell you the truth, there are times when I feel like I'm alone, and that I am empty. When I feel like it, I'll just stop and take a break on whatever I am doing and look at the night sky. And then, I see the stars. The stars that always reminds me of you. The stars always lighten my mood. It is, as if my baggage disappeared, as if something heavy that I am always carrying suddenly vanished. I felt like as if my whole body enlightened.
So, thanks, for always serving as a star in my life. Thanks, for always being the light in the dark. If there's one thing I want you to keep on doing, it is to keep on being the light. Not only to me, but also to your friends and relatives. I know, you might be sad deep inside, but I know that you've always conquered it all. I know that you can move mountains. You have always been more than enough.

So, if there are days to come that you'd be scared of the dark, just ask yourself:
Why would a star be scared of the dark?