Chapter 7: Epilogue.

The sun sets over the horizon again. I can no longer hold the promise of waiting for you. For I have realized that it won't give us both what we need and what we want anymore. I know I promised you that I'll wait for 2 more years. I promised that I'll do whatever it takes to hold your hand again. I said such words, and yet here I am, lying on my bed of despair. You have shown me the different hues of blue. I discovered that a color can't have only a single emotion. You taught me that the color blue can somehow and sometimes be happy, joyous, and cheerful.

But despite all of those rollercoaster rides of emotions, I can no longer feel the positive hue of blue. My face was always filled with happiness and love whenever I used to write for you. I'm not saying that I no longer have the guts to love you, it's just that you don't deserve a man like me. You don't deserve someone who can't see where his feet might bring him to. You don't deserve me whose future is uncertain. You don't deserve a monochromic world. Though, I already tried to change myself. I tried to change for you. But I can't. Perhaps I'm destined to be trapped in a cage full of agony. Maybe it's my fate to be a disappointment.

We might not be destined to be together, but I'll never forget you. I'll never get rid of what you've shown me, and how you made me never regret what made me smile.

If any case you would read this, just know that there will always be a piece of you in me. And I am eternally grateful for that.