Chapter 1. prologue.

To the one that taught me how to love myself; To the one that taught me how to survive a very hot desert: I'll find you again, and when that time comes, I'll show you the new me that you taught how to survive even when the whole world is against me. They said "love never fails, so if it fails just know it wasn't love" and when I heard it, I just knew how much I love you. After all those two years of living without you, you are still in my mind and heart. And I know you never knew the true me, the me that no longer wears a mask to hide my true self, the me that I think you will not like. Those 2 years, I don't know what you did back then, but if you wanna know what I did, here it is. I was alone. I felt like I'm the only one living in this Earth, I felt like everyone hates me. So I tried to find a way to end that loneliness. And I think that is by moving on from you. I tried so hard to get rid of you in my heart, but my mind knows what my heart ignores. I tried to find someone that I think will make me forget you. But it didn't. So, after all those finding someone that I think will let me forget you, I asked myself: Am I still in love with you? Do I still have feelings for you? And that's when I realized that forgetting you is the worst idea that I've ever thought. And now I know what I need to do. I'll wait for you even if it's a hundred years. I'll find you even if you're on another universe. I'll do anything if that's what it takes to see you. But if you're wondering what I'm doing right now, I'm still loving you. So, I'll find you again. I'll find you when we're ready. When we're matured. I can't promise you that I will find you, but if there's something that I can promise, I'll try my very best to come and find you. And I hope when that time comes, I wish you'll accept my true self that no longer wears a mask.

I'll love you forever, to infinity and beyond.