Chapter 2 (*^▽^*)

Kazuha POV

I walked in with a big smile. The smile was fake though. I was never caught when I had a fake smile so I was hoping it was believable. I was very nervous, that's why I didn't feel like smiling. I want to give a good first impression, you know?

"You can go sit beside Scaramouche." The teacher said to me.

A guy with purple hair raised his hand.

He had short purple hair and soulless purple eyes. His eyes have no highlights in it (Like Childe's in-game eyes), it's like all the happiness was drained out of his life.

We were at the side of the class beside a window. He's the one sitting next to the window and

 whenever I look over to him he's just looking out the window. Not even paying attention to class.

I looked over at him again and he looked back at me.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" he asked in a slightly annoyed voice.

I took this chance and admired his beauty. He was truly beautiful.

I must have stared too long because I heard him say, "Stop staring at me."

"Hehe sorry, you're just really pretty." I blurted out. I could feel my face getting warm. Why am I getting nervous now? I never had trouble talking to people. "Hehe, sorry," I replied, turning my gaze back to the teacher.

Math class ended and we all left the classroom. Most of the kids ran out of the room, like they were escaping jail.

I walked over to my locker to put everything away. "language, language..." I thought to myself.

I walked into the classroom and sat beside Scara again.

"Hello!" I wave to him, "Hi," He said.

"How has language class been over the years?" I ask him, trying to strike up a conversation. "Rather horrible, You have to read a lot." He replied. "Do you not like reading?" I asked back. I love reading. I read every day! "I have Dyslexia, I can't really understand it." He said back, the annoyed tone coming into his voice. "Oh sorry," I managed to say.

The language teacher walked in and started teaching. I noticed Scara fell asleep but he can't read so it wouldn't matter much if he payed attention anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A rather boring and short chapter but it didn't take long to write so worth it :D

You can commment recomendations on what you want to happen in the story cause I'm not very creative.

398 words