Chapter 6 ヾ(^▽^*)

Kazuha POV

It's been 6 months since school started (aka I did a time skip) and I've been really happy. I've been catching feelings for Scara and also finally calling him Scara. But he doesn't have many reactions when I talk to him. He also blushes when I ask who his crush is but he never tells me. I just really hope it's me.

I've also been helping him with his dyslexia and he seems to be getting better at reading. I probably wouldn't have gotten a crush on him if he didn't have it.

"Kazuha are you paying attention?" Mr. Albedo says. "Sorry I zoned out." I replied and started paying attention.

There's also another new student. She just came today and hasn't had class yet. Her name is Lilly and he follows me everywhere. She's nice but she never lets me have my privacy.

I found Scara in the library with lilly following me of course. "Hey Scara!" I called out. "Oh hi Kazu, who's your friend?" He asked. "This is Lilly, a new friend I made." "Cool," He said. He doesn't seem very happy. I went over to him and sat beside him. I helped him read for a bit and lilly seemed even more happy.

After that day lilly stopped following me and I noticed him following Scara instead. Scara has also been more grumpy. I also caught him insulting lilly. I stopped him but he seemed really angry.

Scara POV

lilly has been following me everywhere ands he won't leave me alone. Not only that but she's really annoying and keeps trying to flirt with me. Which she is very bad at doing. But she is very smart and can help me with my dyslexia so that's nice.

She also stares at me a lot. I let out a sigh when I saw lilly enter the class.

"Hello my name is lilly and I hope we all get along," She said with a wink.

Then hse said, "Can I sit beside Scaramouche?"

I made a disgusted face and Kazuha looked sad too. The teacher looked at the both of us and she could clearly tell by our faces that we wouldn't like that hence she said no.

lilly scowled and moved into a seat at the back where she could still see me and Kazu.

After school I was just leaning against the wall eating a lollipop and lilly was beside me and kazuha was walking over.

"Can I have a lollipop?" lilly asked. "Sorry I ran out," I said almost instantly.

Then she pulled me over and kissed me and took the lollipop. I pushed him away and yelled at him. lilly was heartbroken but I couldn't care less. When I turned around Kazuha was gone. I hope he left before he saw the kiss. I went to principal Ningguang and told her what happened because kissing in school is not allowed.

I went home in an extra bad mood. I ate food and went straight to my bed. I checked my phone and I saw kazu had sent crying emojis.

Kazu: 😥😭

Scara: ?

Kazu: I don't need to tell you.

I was very confused and was able to make out what he wrote. I didn't think much of it and went straight to bed.

The next day I woke up and went to school and Lilly started following me and kazu was ignoring me. I was able to get rid of lilly and after school I had Childe help me write a note to ask him to come to meet me at the back of the school.

"Asking your boyfriend to go on a date?" Childe laughed. "Shut up and just write it." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter!

I will start trying to make longer chapters because I'm rushing this a bit too much but that also means it'll take longer to write.

Thanks for all the support :D

Edit: I changed it from Heizou to Lilly

632 words