24

Ashwin was thinking deeply about the conversation with Dhanasekar last night .

His thoughts disturbed him when Anitha informed him that Sivaangi has come to meet him regarding the project .

Ashwin just nodded .

Sivaangi entered the cabin only to be welcomed by  Ashwin's worried face .

The conversation between them was completely professional and she announced that she may leave now for which Ashwin nodded .

She got pissed and glared at him .

He was clueless and raised his eyebrows .

" Ena ? avoid panriya ? " she asked immediately forgetting everything .

Ashwin couldnt help but smile and turned to his right to hide his victorious curve .

She was pissed , forwarded , leaned towards him and held his chin to straighten up his face .

" nee kalyanam lam paniko vera yarachum aana ivlo seekram move on aitiya ? " she asked innocently for which he chuckled .

She knew that she screwed herself by bringing this topic but his chuckle and careless attitude , BANG ! she slapped his cheeks not so vigorously yet not so gently .

His mouth automatically formed a  " O " and he caressed his cheek .

She turned to leave and he kept on smiling at her . He put aside every inch of his smile and stopped her .

" Sivaangi , you know Dhanasekar uncle right ? " he asked .

She stopped in her tracks and nodded .

" Avar epdi un kita Rakshan kita lam ? " he asked .

" avarku enna , anna va nalla teriyum , infact appa va kuda,  Very sweet , but we lost contact , and whenever I meet him and greet him , he has always been the sweetest " she appreciated genuinely .

" Ohhh " was all he could reply .

" En varungala maamanar pathi doubt ah ? " She asked with a pout .

Ashwin laughed showing the crinkles at the end of eyes which she always enjoys the most .

" en mamanar yar nu enaku teriyum , unaku unoda mamanar yar nu vena solren "  he teased her .

She smiled , " Promise marakadha "

" Promises are meant to be broken , nee marakadha " he said

" Pazhasa maatha mudiyadhu Ashwin " seriousness reflected in her voice .

" pazhasa ozhunga terinja mudiyum Sivaangi " she again voiced out

Her anger grew and she glared him and turned to leave .

He stopped her , stepped a little forward while she stood still facing the door .

He bent down to match her height and whispered in her ear " Mark my words , un kazhuthula evanum thaali kata vida maten ena thavira and most importantly " he kissed her earlobe , " unoda acceptance oda dan una kalyanam senjipen , nadakalana Ashwin ila naan , nadula evan vandalum midhichitu poite irupen " .

She turned to her left and forced herself out from his hold ,

" unaku paithiyam daan adu matu nichayam " she said .

He laughed , " Idu na loose paithiyam nu thitra inda vaai enna oru naal sollum , Ashwin sorry , hmm , ila thank you nu "

She patted his cheeks , " nee kanavu kaandite ilama work ah paaru , apram inda oodal lam konjam niruthu  " she asked him which looked funny for him .