8

Ghost

You know what I found? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Or, atleast no people. Hmm... Oh! Great.. More maybe human cats. And by the looks of it, my guess is probably correct. They all looked different than any normal cats.

"Man.. What a drag..." I sigh, using Shikamaru's main phrase. I pick up the box of cats and take them inside.

"Guys! It's just some cats! Well, maybe not!" I exclaim as I put the box on the ground. I quickly take note of their looks before they run in. "Also, Tobi! Put your mask on!"

One is blue with absolutely black eyes and black stripes on it's face. One is orange with purple, ringed eyes and black jewelry. One is a lavender purple with a paper flower on it's head. One is a blonde color with long ass hair and blue eyes. Another is white-ish grey with purple-ish eyes. One is red with sort of puppet-like movement and brown eyes. One has green on top of it's head, half black half white fur, and yellow eyes. Finally, the cat with brown fur and red and green eyes.

Definitely the akatsuki... I'm gonna need a new house.

Just then, the 6 uchiha come walking in, Obito wearing his mask. They all see the akatsuki kittens and some freeze.

"Yeah... We're fucked for the time being... I need a real house. If you guys are truely the akatsuki, I'm going to need a big ass house, too... This is so troublesome..." I finish off with grabbing my phone and walking to my room and closing/locking my door.

I really hope that this isn't turning into a crazy fanfiction... actually, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. What has my life become? First the main Uchiha, and then the Akatsuki? Besides that, how would my parents of reacted to this? Mom would probably use the Chancla on me. Dad would probably break all of their bones... Why am I thinking of them so much right now?

"Wait... What day is it?!" I yell across the entire house. I unlock my door and run out of my room, not even when I almost crashed into a carrot top man with more piercings than anyone could bare.

I slip by Pein and push myself off of the wall and throw myself into my living room, which has become very crouded. I get by everyone and make it to the calendar hanging by my balcony door.

The calendar says it's February 27th. The day before my sister supposedly died and my parents committed suicide.

"Awe... Shit! Why does this happen when I least expect it?!" I exclaim, holding my head in anger and pain. The anger showing on my face more so than the pain.

Madara- "Ghost? Are you alright? What's happening?" He asks, concerned.

"Grr.. sigh... Nothing, nothing is happening. If I lock myself in my room tomorrow, I might be dead." I say, going for my cheesecake.

I open the fridge and spot one piece left. I growl as I grab the container.

"Who ate my cheesecake." I growl out, my ears twitching as the spell lets loose my unhumane features. "I thought I told you guys not to do such a thing."

Izuna- "It wasn't me this time!" He screeched.

"Oh, so it was you?! You are in big trouble, mister! I'm getting the Chancla!" I say, making Madara look at me in fear.