42😘

Yoongi gets closer to Hoseok placing a peck on his cheek.

"That's not it,but am also going to U.K for a collaboration too and I have been thinking how to tell you about it in a way you won't get upset but how would I have known that destiny was playing it's own card"

"Are you serious right now"Hoseok asked again to be more sure and Yoongi gave him a nod signifying it's true and Hoseok placed his glass gently down as he pulled Yoongi to a tight hug. And then Yoongi hugged him back with a sweet smile.

They hugged for few minutes before disengaging and as he pulled out Hoseok and Yoongi stared at each other's eyes both hungry for their touch before anything. They were getting drawn to each other their lips connected it was soft, both eyes were closed to the passion felt.

As their lips swings in each other's mouth,the more pleasure they felt and the kiss got heated.

The kiss was getting teased, Hoseok had pulled Yoongi in for a more intense kissing while his hands grabbed the males waist tightly.

Hoseok was getting erection and Yoongi knew about it since he was sitting on his thighs as Hoseok disconnected from the kiss on the mouth,he moved to Yoongi's neck were he kissed and sucked on.

"Ahh hh, Hoseok no hickeys please"Yoongi says in between moans,he was lost in passion but it would be scandalous if he was seen with an hickey but making that statement made Hoseok pull out.