36😘

Yoongi had arrived at the supposed place of their meeting, his manager and himself got into the board room for their meeting,and signing of the initial contract, which every thing was done successful till Yoongi read a part of the contract that states he will be in London during this time.

For more or less than 3months, all private calls will be uphold till after the contract which means he isn't allowed to take or text anyone everything will be handled by his manager till the contract is due.which simple means he won't be able to contact Hoseok for 3 months. that's a lot,he has gotten used to hoseok he is even scared of losing him let alone lose contact for months, But at the same time this is a good opportunity for his career and his company as well so he signed.

"it's not a big deal, I know hoseok would understand" yoongi says in his head.

Thanks for the conclusion of the  coutract Mr Kim Namjoon (yoongis manager)" the other company says as they exchanged hand shake.

Yoongi and Namjoon left the office to their car parked outside and drove off.

Yoongi on the other hand who hasn't checked his messages all day did, and he saw hoseok message he sent this morning he was a little sad he didn't reply the male message all day but at the same time happy to hear from hoseok so he quickly sent a reply back.

Boyfriend ❣️: Goodday baby,how is your day going cause mine was good just a little time consuming that's why replying now.let's talk tonight.