Chapter 7

Porsche lifted his palm before his mouth to hide the yawn that he just couldn't hold back anymore. He watched as the slide on the big screen finally changed and had to keep himself from rolling his eyes after he read the words on it. He glanced to the side at Ace who just pointed his finger at him in silent reprimand even if his lips twitched a little no doubt finding Porsche's boredom entertaining.

God help him, now he knew why the other man looked surprised during the ride to the first family's when Porsche couldn't stop talking about how excited he was to finally be able to attend the quarterly meeting where the guards belonging to each section of the family updated each other on the most important changes. It was kind of interesting that even though they were in constant strife they still worked towards a common goal sometimes.

Or at least that is what he thought about the meeting before it started. Now he realised that the hour long session was just another form of torture that the first family used to show their superiority. Did they really think the second family was living in the last century or something so they needed an introduction to the newest weapons or gadgets that they could use?

Porsche suddenly straightened as Chan wrapped up his speech and the presentation moved to the emblem of the TK group.

"Does anyone have anything to add?"

Chan's eyes glided over the small group that came from the second family's compound, it only included secondary staff as Kan was in Myanmar and took most of his men with him. He looked over to the other side of the room, raising his brows when Ace stood up and motioned to Porsche to do the same.

"Porsche has been added as vice-head of security at the mansion."

Ace's words caused some noises in the middle section of the room where the bodyguards to the main family sat. Porsche saw as some of them pulled out their phones and started to type hurriedly. Chan lifted his brows at them before looking back at Ace.

"Anything else?" asked Chan from the other headguard.

Ace just sat down and Porsche did the same when there was a squeaking sound as Pol pushed his chair slightly back as he turned to look at the other.

"Wait!" he fell silent as everyone looked at him. He glanced and Chan then continued when the older guard took a deep breath before motioning to him to continue "What about some background info?"

Porsche turned to look at Ace who just inclined his head at him.

"Porsche Pachara Kittisawat, I'm turning twenty four this year. Joined Khun Vegas' security detail a little over two years ago." he looked around, smirking when he saw the guards typing on their phone again. He started to get what this was about. "I'm a former national taekwondo champion also trained in judo and boxing." he glanced at Chan and saw how the older man was frowning at his guards "I'm single, my hobby is riding my motorbike and I hate bad flirting."

With that he sat down and watched how the whispers started up around the room, he glanced at Ace but the older man just looked at him with the face of a father who had given up long ago to try to regulate his son's actions. It was funny as the other was only nine years older than him.

What was even funnier was that Chan had almost exactly the same expression on his face as he looked around.

"We are finished here. You will be notified about the next meeting."

Porsche almost jumped out of his chair in happiness as the men started to move out of the room before Chan motioned to his people to stay in their places. He followed Ace to the elevators and up the floor where Vegas was probably just finishing up his monthly meeting with his uncle. He pulled his phone out of his pocket as he felt its silent vibration knowing that it had to be important as it was set to the special mode that only let thought notifications about certain numbers.