-,7 , 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 ,

The weekend had ended by now and it was time for school.

You groggily walked through the school with your books in had with Amanda walking by your side.

"Wait wait wait wait, so you're telling me, YOU, a crazy-telekinesis-welding psycho likes STEVE HARRINGTON?!"

You called Amanda the day before and told her about your thoughts and before she could start questioning you, you had hung up.

You sighed towards you over excited best friend and smiled to yourself.

You still didn't know if you did like him, but the thought kept passing through your mind.

"Shhh don't be so loud about it!" You whisper-yelled.

Amanda smiled towards you.

"What's this about liking Steve?"

You whipped your head around to see a short brown-haired girl smiling at you.

"Robin!"

You said surprised.

She looked at you and smirked, clearly stating that she heard Amanda spill you secret.

"You like Steve?!" She asked smiling wide.

You sighed and looked towards the ground. You know you couldn't keep it from her for forever so you nodded your head.

Both Robin and Amanda looked at each other and smiled and before they could tease you about it, the bell rang.

You waved them off and walked to your next class.

﹌﹌﹌

When you got to your math class, you took your regular seat in the back near the window. That day was rainy outside and you enjoyed looking out the window and watching the raindrops fall.

Math was one of your best subjects and you didn't need much concentration to score high on tests. On top of that, your teacher liked you a lot so she didn't mind where you sat.

What you weren't expecting that day was for Steve to come into your class and sit right next to you. He was only ever in your gym class.

When he sat down next to you, you had a weird expression on your face. A face of confusion.

"Steve what are you doing here!" You asked him.

He looked over at you and smiled, about to say something before the teacher  began to talk.

"Everyone, as of today Steve will be part of our class, make sure to treat him with kindness and respect." 

All eyes turned to him as he smiled and waved to the teacher.

"And Steve, I expect you to be on your best behavior in my class." She said turning back to the whiteboard in front of her.

"Of course, miss."

Everyone turned to the front and you opened your sketchbook and started to doodle.

A few minutes later, a tiny piece of paper got thrown onto your desk.

It read;

I'm here because I got kicked out of my other class ;)

You looked to your right and saw Steve, looking intently at the paper in your hands. 

You quickly wrote something on the paper and passed it back to Steve.

Dumbass. Don't do that.

He chuckled and folded the piece of paper and put it in his pocket then turned back to the front.

The class seemed to drag on and on after that. You doodled to keep your boredom away.

At the end of the class, your teacher announced that there was going to be a test at the end of the week.

You quickly wrote it down in your agenda to remind you to study. The bell rang a few second after that and you gathered your stuff and left the room.

You were in the hallway when you felt a tap on your back.

You turned to see the one and only Steve.

"What do you want, Steve?"

You asked turning back around and getting your books from your locker.

"I need you to do a favor for me."

You turned back around to him and nodded.

"What is it?"

"I need you to tutor me."

[A/N:

Ooh la la cliffhanger

Anyways, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things have been really tiring and I have barely any energy.

I'm going on a trip tomorrow for about a week and a half, so don't expect updates.

Love you all <3

If I have time, I'll attempt to get another chapter out tomorrow.

<3]