-,14 , 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚! ,

You were walking to your class when you saw something you didn't necessarily want to see.

Billy was making out with another girl. Right in front of your eyes. You didn't expect much from him, but this really was a dick move.

You couldn't say it broke your heart, knowing you didn't have many feeling for him, but this was kinda fucked up.

You calmly walked up to him, holding back from rolling your eyes and tapped his shoulder. 

Did he turn around? No, no he didn't. So you tried again.

He looked at you, turning his attention away from the girl he was kissing to you. 

Now all his attention is focused on you. His eyes were kept locked with yours as he realized who you were. 

"I- uh Y/N-" He started, but you cut him off.

"Don't even, Billy. I was just here to say no to your offer."

"What is she talking about, Billy?" The girl said. Her voice sounded a little bit too familiar.

Kiara.

"Wait, Y/N, I can explain." Billy fully walked away from Kiara and towards you as you began to walk away.

You turned to him looking him into his eyes.

"Then explain." You said sternly, turning to look at him. 

Billy looked at you, his eyes almost looking shattered.

"I- It was a mistake I promise you."

"I was a mistake? Wow rude, Billy." Kiara butted in.

"Shut up, Kiara. Holy shit." Billy responded. He looked at you and grabbed your hands.

"Please don't say no." He begged.

But sadly, you just didn't want him. You didn't even want to see him. 

"Sorry Billy. No." You pulled your hands away from his and walked away. Somehow, you could feel his anger and disappointment. 

"Good. I didn't want you anyways." He yelled at you. You would be lying if you said it didn't hurt you just a bit. Even so, you didn't turn around. You just went to class.

﹌﹌﹌

You were laying on your bed, buried in pillows and fluffy blankets. You were watching a sad romance movie and for some reason, it made you feel so much better. 

You had told both Amanda and Robin about it.

You and Robin basically had to hold back Amanda before she would commit a crime. They said the would come to your house after school and stay with you. Right now they were both out, getting food and changing out of their clothes.

You were just waiting until they came to your house.

I hope I made the right decision.

[A/N: 

YALL IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

PLS FORGIVE ME.

I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CRAZY

I got dress coded.By an old women. 

and it's only because i have a big chest. She didn't say that but it was clearly implied. Every time I wear an tank top, she somehow manages to do something about what i'm wearing.

also, this has happened 3 times already. 

At this point it's kinda getting to become really annoying. like holy fuck get off my back man. I can't control the way my body looks. 

anyways

I love you guys so much <3

LONGER CHAPTERS SOON MY DARLINGS]