ii.

(time jump)

April and Ray arrived in Los Santos late afternoon with a handful of hours before the event. Stepping out of her Lexus in front of a house she wasn't familiar with she looked over to ray with a confused look.

"I figured you wouldn't want to be seen in the city so I pinged where a friend lives. You know him actually, he's not in the city currently but he's a close friend of mine."

"Who?"

"Oh, Eric." Ray shrugged, quickly turning away from the other, speed walking towards the house with keys in hand before April had the chance to object. Opening the door, waving over April to join her. Huffing a heavy sigh, April closed her car door and locked it before running up to enter the home.

The girls spent the entirety of the time practicing how they would approach the others; family and friends, what they would say to people when they ask if they are staying, and how they would react to seeing certain people. April ran scenario after scenario through her mind preparing herself for later as they both got ready. Ray had gotten them both dresses that she took from in her cousin's closet, ones that she thought would upstaged everyone. She refused to show up looking like another look alike with the lack of options there are for that specific department of clothing. Eric's house filled with the scent of perfume and nail polish. Laughs of girls who feel revived in the city that are so used to calling home.

Soon time came close to the time to leave. Ray was dressed in a seductive red a-line dress of charmeuse fabric that swept across the floor. It had a steep V-neck, and a double thigh high slit to where you could see a pair YSL logo heels that she swiped from the closet. The black and gold bounced off the red she wore, complimenting her grey eyes. April was dressed in a similar dress, but not the same as Rays. She wore an alluring black a-line dress that had the same matching v-neck. It was sleeveless and made of Tulle fabric. A single waist high slit on her left side showing off the same heel, but in all black. She preferred the pop that reflected off her when she stared at herself in the mirror. Her red hair contrasting with the black dress made her smile, and take a glance over to Ray admiring her from the side.

She reached over to the girls hand and held it in hers, giggling with how happy she was. "Let's vlog this!" Her clacking on the floor echoed, bouncing off the walls. With her phone in hand, she pulled Ray with her in front of the mirror that hung in the foyer of the home.

"Hey vlog, it's ya girl April! Today I'm here with Ray and we are all dressed up to go to prom!!" She shook the phone, stomping on the ground with excitement. Ray laughed, flinging her head back as she held her stomach as she found the other next to her amusing, then coughed to gain her composure with a smile on her face. "As many of you know, I never went to my own prom before and this is my chance to go. We're gonna see so many friends there and have the best time! Wish us luck." She waved before turning it off, and slipping it into her bag.

"You ready to go?" Ray looked over as she swung her keys to the nsx in front of both of their faces.

"Yes, Yes! C'mon." She pulled her out of the house, "We're gonna be late."

"We're already late." Ray said a matter of factly, hopping into her own car with her friend, driving them to the event.