pov: you cant find the bathroom

You just came to the Smash Mansion. However, you weren't a fighter. Not even an assist trophy. You were simply an orphan seeking residence and shelter after a month of living on the streets. You thought Master Hand was going to immediately kick you out, but he actually let you stay. He booked a room for you, much to your surprise.

You just put your stuff down, then you felt something. "Crap, I need to take a piss!"

You ran around your room looking for a bathroom. "What the hell!? These rooms don't even have bathrooms!?"

Then you heard a knock on your door. It appears Master Hand overheard you. "I would've put bathrooms in every room, but apparently we don't have that kind of funding since we spent our money on everything else. Sorry..."

You stared at him like:

"The good news is the nearest bathroom isn't far from here

"The good news is the nearest bathroom isn't far from here. It's in the 7th hallway."

You dashed out of your room. You didn't even have shoes on, only socks.

You brushed past Mario. "Hey, it's the new- WAUAAUUUAUAUUAH!!!" "SORRY MARIO I'M RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM!!!"

"It's-a ok!"

You were running almost as fast as sonic. Your bladder was about to burst, then you saw it. You ran in, and stood at the nearest urinal.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"