Chapter 3: Suppressed and Control

The omega in his back seat was already showing signs of discomfort, and it was clear how hard the omega was trying to keep his heat at bay, but the occasional escaping grunt from his lips couldn't help the situation, and Spade was affected, he was completely and dangerously arousing. Spade realized he had to stop and regain control of himself before it was too late.

Spade was wearing scent blockers to hide his strong scent, which was undoubtedly the last straw and they would both lose themselves. Especially Arren, the superior Alpha pheromone like Spade would no doubt overcome his weakening will and present himself wholeheartedly. That would have been a disaster for any omega.

Arren squirmed as itchiness and heat invaded his feverish body; he almost wanted to end his life from pain. He wanted to cry because his entire body was aching and filled with desire and lust.

"Fuck, bastards! I swear if I catch you, I'll definitely torture you. Fucking assholes! Damn, fuck all of you," continuous curse words broke the silence, and you wouldn't expect such filthy words to come from someone with a noble and pretty appearance.

Anyone who witnessed it would most likely drop their jaw in disbelief. Arren was like that; he had such a bad mouth that cursing was second nature to him. It was also the result of him hanging out with bad influence "friends." A beautiful omega with a filthy mouth was a rare occurrence, especially considering that omega was one of the world's noblest people.

Spade was amused. He wasn't bothered by the words; he'd heard worse.

Arren grunted and clenched his fists even tighter, his nails almost piercing his skin.

"Hospital, get me to the hospital quickly, to the nearest hospital please... quickly," he said, his voice becoming desperate by the second, and the blush on his face had long since turned crimson. The pheromones he had been suppressing in the bar had erupted as he could no longer control it and let it out.

Fortunately, his driver was a beta, so his aggressive scent wouldn't bother him too much. While betas could smell the scent of the pheromones, they wouldn't be controlled by it, and could be said that betas could neutralize the scent of pheromones. They made up the majority of the world's population, and unlike some omegaverse, betas were not discriminated against in this world; many jobs, including those in the government, were available to them.

His blurry vision made it impossible for him to perceive his surroundings clearly. Arren couldn't see the driver's face, but for a brief moment, the driver did not respond to him. Arren wasn't in his right mind, and he focused all of his energy on suppressing his heat. He didn't speak anymore, as the order was already been given it was already understood that the driver heard it.

He didn't have time to check to see if anything was wrong. Arren didn't have the energy for that. Fortunately, even though the driver didn't say anything, he obeyed his command and began driving. Arren ignored the driver and focused his attention on controlling his heat. He closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat. Instead of clenching into a fist, his hands gripped the loose pants he was wearing.

Arren wrinkled the fabric in his lap as if he wanted to rip it to shreds, and he felt like he could peel it off his skin with it. The pain was killing him, and his stomach began to ache as well. The lust was completely consuming him, and it was becoming so unbearable that he needed to wriggle in discomfort from something.

After the omega ordered that he be taken to the hospital, Spade suspected that the omega had probably mistaken his car for his own, and due to the heat, he didn't check to see whose car he climbed into.

Spade couldn't stop himself from cursing the omega's irresponsibility. What if some Alpha who didn't have strong willpower like him, the omega accidentally hopped on instead? He was taken long ago. He didn't know, but the thought of it made him grit his teeth, and his eyes darkened even more.