"Whatever!" I screamed at my flatmate.

"Phil, wait!" He screamed behind me.

We were arguing a lot recently, not anything big, but we always let our anger out on eachother. Which is kinda big to be honest. We lived together for a few months, and I think we kinda had enough of eachother. We were still best mates, but we just never knew what to do or say to eachother, but I was gonna give it more time since we were best friends after all. Both of our YouTube channels were just taking off, both of us nearly reaching 1,000,000 subscribers!

"What?" I answered back, feeling pissed off, I don't even know why I was in such of a mood.

"Erm... can we talk?" He said.

"Yeah"

"What's been happening lately..."

"Yes, I know you want to move out. We can sort it out in a bit. I guess we should've known it wouldn't work out-"

"Phil, What're you on about?" He said, sniggering a bit at the end.

"Well, what are you talking about?" I answered back, crossing my arms

"I just want to let you know that I'm going out in a bit so you'll need to take a key if you're going out anywhere" he said, standing up and grabbing his coat.

"Oh. Alright." I answered, unfolding my arms.

I was kind of hoping he'd want to move out to be honest. We just didn't know what to do with eachother. But I guess I was over reacting. Right? Yeah, I just wanted a bit of alone time, some time to think about life, and my future. Being years older then Dan was hard, especially since he was having an existential crisis every other week. He still had 5 years yet before he got to my age, yet he always talked about how he didn't know what he was doing in his life. What did he think that kind of thing was doing to me? I had no idea either! But it was kinda his thing, so, I left him to it.

Heyy! Maxine here! If you're from my instagram (amazing.phan.is.not.on.firre) then comment your ig name and I'll follow you! Sorry this part is really short, I think of picking it up in the future!!!!!!