three

Y/N's Pov
As we were going our separate ways, I arrived at dance class. As I enter the classroom studio I see my classmates stretching. I walked pass all of the student and went to the females locker/dressing room. When I arrived I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my clothes to wear for class. After changing I put my old clothes back in my bag and went out of the females locker/dressing room. When I was out I saw jimin, I then went by him.

Y/N: "Hey Jimin"

Jimin's Pov

I saw Y/N coming up to me while I was warming up for class to start since the teacher hasn't arrived yet. When she came up we started to have a conversation.

Jimin: "Hi Y/N, how are you"

I asked because she looked so out of place.

Y/N: "I'm fine, you"

Jimin: "don't lie to me Y/N"

Y/N: "I'm not lying jimin"

Jimin: "Y/N you look stressed"

Y/N: "Well it's still early in the morning and I didn't want dance in the beginning of the day"

Jimin: "we will get through it, oh yeah I heard we will be having duets, but sadly we won't be able to pick our partners"

Y/N: "Yeah I heard about that, I know it's such a bummer oh well"

Jimin: "Y/N-"

As I was about to speak the teacher arrived.

Teacher: "As some of you guys have already heard, you guys will be having duets"

Some people cheered and some did not.

Teacher: "You will not be choosing your own partners, I'll be the one to tell you who you're going to be partners with.

Everyone sighed, except for Y/N

Teacher: "Jimin your partner will be Jin"

I smiled because Jin was one of my friends in that class.

Teacher: Jungkook you will be with Y/N

Y/N's Pov
As I heard my name being called being partners with jungkook I was surprised. I looked at my teacher then at Jungkook who was smiling at me. I blushed a little.

Jimin's Pov
Looking at Y/N, I saw her smiling I looked at the direction to who she was smiling at, it was non other then Jeon Jungkook the school's playboy. I was a bit jealous just seeing Y/N looking at other boys made me jealous, I don't know my real feelings for Y/N, but every time I think of her I just feel a weird sensation.

Jimin: "If he ever hurts her I will beat the living shit out of him"

I said to myself in a annoyed tone.

To Be Continued