Pink Sky

Pink !
A colour that indicates warmth, a warm feeling when you hug your loved one, happiness, a sense of security, kindness, and passion.

They both had feelings for each other for a long time but were unaware of it. It was the starry night that caused their emotions to erupt. Feelings that created their enchanted sky... Pink

Early morning (On the terrace)

(Woo-San in deep sleep, holding tight )

It was midsummer, and Woo's sweat was trickling down his chest, waking him up.

Woo was looking at San. His eyes were overflowing with affection. He smiled warmly at him. Woo, who was staring deep into San, pretended to sleep because he is a shy baby.

San(smiling ) - aaaaahh it's extremely hot today , woo can u bring me a glass of water?

Woo, a home lover, suddenly opens his eyes and exclaims, "Sure, definitely." Then he realised san had duped him because he knew woo was already awake.

San (smiling once again)

Woo- ohhh I , i just woke up I'll fetch some water for you .

Woo dashes down to the kitchen.
Returning to the terrace with a drink of water.

Woo - here you go , have some water it's really hot in here .

San - not more than you ( smirking)
Woo avoids eye contact

San takes a sip of water, stares at Woo, and begins to pour water over his chest.

Woo - what ... What are you doing san? You should not waste water like that . We have water shortage.
I know it's extremely hot but you should drink this water and go for a bath .

San - oo yes you are right ,
San stands up, looks at Woo, and takes his right hand in his.

San - let's share the bathroom together .

Woo - what ? What did you just say ?

San smiles as he looks deep into Woo's eyes, you mentioned a water shortage.

Woo - yaa , yes I said so ...
San - so what is it to think about so long let's go bathing together.

Woo flees, leaving San to take a shower.

Woo - ok until san takes shower , I should prepare a healthy breakfast for my san

San emerges from the bathroom dripping wet.

Woo is captivated by San's gaze.
He slaps himself to break out from his own imaginary world.

Woo - hey come here grab a bite .
Its all your favourite dishes
But today you have to eat on your own I won't be serving you .

San - oo really i thought yesterday we left with something to serve so i was hoping you to serve me that today .

Woo( huffing )
No i don't think so, you eat your food , I'll go for shower.

San eats peacefully thinking of how to make woo's day special.

Woo is in the bathroom, blushing from last night's events.

San eventually finds a suitable location, and Woo emerges from the shower.

San - did you enjoy it?
Woo hesitates,
What ? What are you talking about?