Colourless sky

When San and Woo departed the performance site, it was pouring heavily.

San came to a halt in the middle of the road, panting for oxygen, his eyes filled with horror. His lips were parched, and his eyes were bloodshot.

San.... San......
Woo called san out of concern.
Oh, nothing, I simply dozed off, said San. He requested woo to  drive the car in his place.

Woo fell asleep as soon as they  arrived home since he was exhausted.
San couldn't sleep because he wasn't feeling well after the phone call.

San strolled down the hall to the kitchen to get some water.
He was peering out the window, the sound of rainfall making his head heavy.
He went to sleep with Woo, but San couldn't sleep properly because he was gasping for air, and he was dreaming about a man fleeing in the rain, injured and bleeding, and a strange figure walking behind him with a knife in his hands.

Woo, as usual, prepared a healthy and tasty breakfast for San, but San was so caught up in his own world that he wasn't paying attention to what he was eating. "Are you all right?" woo worriedly asked.

San hurried immediately to the restroom, without saying anything, to splash water on his face.
He glanced in the mirror at his wet face and began to hear the same voice he heard on the phone: hello San, how are you, I am coming.
But he couldn't recognise  the voice since his dream of an injured guy running in the rain and the voice he heard on the phone were overlapping.
He was going insane.

I couldn't sleep last night because of a concert hangover, San said as he exited the bathroom.

They had breakfast together again.
San seemed to be well, but his mind was racing with wierd thoughts.

After a week, someone knocked on the door late at night, the lights were out, it was raining fiercely, and the person's appearance in the dark was shabby...
Footsteps were slowly approaching San, and he suddenly had flashes of the dream that had been haunting him all the time.

A little ray of light falls on that person's face.
It was her, with her blue eyes, glossy grin, gleaming skin, and rosy lips.
She was San's ex-girlfriend,summer .

San was surprised to see her after such  a long time.

She dashed down the corridor and hugged San. Hello, my darling, my dear San, it's been 5 years since I've heard from you. I was hoping to meet you one day, and now I'm here.
San was taken aback. She snapped with her two fingers and asked if he was okay. San smiled and hugged her back, saying, "I'm OK, where were you? It's been so long."

Woo witnessed all of this via the window of his room.
Woo was both surprised and envious. He walked down the corridor without saying anything.

Summer was introduced to woo by San. Hey woo, it's summer, and summer is my...
San was hesitant to refer to Woo as his boyfriend.
This is my pal woo.
Woo was taken aback for a moment; he had never expected San to introduce him to someone as a buddy.

San had a guest room ready for her.
San and Summer spent the entire night conversing. Woo had been waiting all night for San to sleep with him, but he was preoccupied with summer.

Woo rushed directly to the kitchen the next morning when he heard someone laughing in the kitchen. San and Summer were arguing with wet flour flying about the kitchen.
That scene did not please woo's eyes early in the morning.
Woo's appearance went unnoticed by San and Summer.