Act 1 - Welcome to SinnCity

The same dreams always... Am I losing my mental capacity

7.00pm and I cannot believe I have to run this errands again, my family is getting on my nerves, my old man is GETTING ON MY NERVES. Every single day, I go through the motions of a nice quiet life, but at night, witching hours, the devil's come out to play, my old man owns this city and everything in it, including me, and we all dance to any tune he plays, or else...
Sleepily I drag myself through the studio apartment, loft 776, my roommate is sprawled snoring on the floor, we been besties since kindergarten, gone through life together, fought, made up and just generally managed through life side by side, he is my copilot in life, opposites and we compliment each other despite I being an elemental and he a subclass.
"Jacob!" I growled in my low gruff morning voice, "get up you ninny"...
*************
This is amazing, I can see Lucile once more, it's all I hoped for, she comes towards me, sashaying lustfully with evil intentions in her smile, she is so close I can feel her sweet breath brush me at intervals, I reach out a finger and sweep a stray strand from her face, she smirks and recoils never leaving my gaze, the devil in her movements, with a fling of her shoulder she drops first the left spaghetti dress handle then the right, and soon all came softly down to the floor, her body was magnificent, I can see every scar and every curve, her ample Bossom perfectly shaped and her nipples compassess guiding me to a world of divine exploration, so much for me to process, she begins to swivel slowly and steadily, her hands roaming over her body as she steps slowly closer with each move soon close enough she lap dance on my groin, arousing me till the tent in my trousers was at full capacity
************
"Jaco..." I look at my padi and see him pitching a tent in he's trousers already, "not this again" I sigh heavily striding to mover over to the kitchen counter but for some reason my gaze always reverting back to he's tent, Jacob was not too gifted in the dick department, he had an average dick at best, but to me it was the most beautiful dick ever, at its tip it had a slight coverture and though he was cut a bit of foreskin still remained and he's dick was darker than the rest of him, I was always spellbound by him, as thoughts raced through my head that made me question my sanity I soon found myself standing over him, he was breathing erratically no doubt he was in he lucid dream again about *her* unconsciously another heavy sigh escapes me. Dark thoughts race through my mind as fantasies present themselves, to do or not to do indeed was the question and though the angels fought for control over me, the devil has always been the strongest being in me. I learnt in close enough to smell he's precum, a smell so intoxicating I was high at this moment, oh how hungrily I stared, more fantasies in my head. I reach out and slightly grazed him, then cupped a little feel (I know how deep a sleeper he is)
The rush was killing me, I squeezed harder, he moaned...
******
She kept dancing as slowly she dropped to the floor, twerking and never losing eye contact she turned and whined...

With each twist, she poked back towards me till her ass was grinding heavy on me, I let out a moan as she raised her ass and heavily plopped on my hard cock. I moved to better relish the mounting euphoric feeling...
******
He turned and for a moment my heart stopped... But matters only got worse as I could now see he's bubble butt, and soon my tent was bursting at the seems... I GRABBED THEM CAKES
Its the softness for me, it's the roundness for me, it's the full perfect shape for me, I leaned over and buried my face in he's butt and took a hard long deep sniff as I began to massage and roam all round he's butt...
*******
She drew closer and stood up looking down at me she reached round to my ass and cupped a feel as she lowered herself knowingly and gently unto my tent, as contact was made her hot warm pussy on my hard dripping precum messed cock I moaned again as the friction between our genitals was heavenly hell, she bopped up and down for a moment before she Bagan to grind through, harder and faster more devilish intent as she moved more ferociously...
******
Slowly he began to jump the sofa and as he's hips moved I was fascinated, I put my hand underneath he's grind cock and the friction on my hand felt heavenly, as he moved so did I, I let out my trouser and with the tent in my boxer I lay gently on he's grinding ass and so the rhythm began, a symphony of lust and desire, a symphony I needed not end, I will do anything for Jacob, I will sell my soul to have he's dick in my mouth, to have him sick my cock as I ate he's asshole, to rim him, spit in he's mouth as he came closer our tongues intertwined in the age-old dance of passion between lips, I am mad over Jacob, to have my cock slowly slid in between he's ass cakes as I watched he's face contort in pain and pleasure, slowly pushing the head of my cock deeper into him untill finally I was buried balls deep, to hear he's screams of pleasure and lust as we both grinded in unfeathered sinful desire, I WANT JACOB....
********
BBBAANNNGGG!!!!
and with that I came crashing down from my feverish fantasy, a seeming bold explosion occured as the comm rang out LOUDLY through the apartment.
*********
BBBAANNGG!!!!! with that my Lucile was gone... And I was jolted back to reality... I looked up to see Micheal standing over me looking a bit fluster and hot... Only boxers on? What a weird dude...
********
Damn, he woke, thank heavens I had clambered off him, I was positively red in the face (which is saying something for a black dude) quick I have to cover this up... "I been tryna wake u up dummy, we gots to move bruh, it's almost time, the hunt is on, and we've wasted enough time I bet that dame on the phone right now" as I spoke I lightly school him awake just to feel one last time those wonderful pecs I so desire to get lost in, turning I walked away to the adjacent room to pick up the comm...
I hate weekends.l, and this is gonna be a lllooonnnggg one...